CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,489 57.8%

• Total voters
I need some real life advice!! I’ve just caged hubby for a BBC meet in 2 days time with a frequent Bull I know well.

I’ve taken multiple BBC in every hole, but always in the same room while teasing hubby (which I enjoy)

Whilst we both want me to be Blackowned, and I’ve even had the pussy QOS tattoo to prove it, I’m genuinely in a loving marriage.

A bit of me feels like I’m cheating fucking solo, but equally, we don’t feel like I’m a full Queen of Spades until I’ve played alone and returned to hubby dripping in a black lovers cum?!

Kink and fantasy aside, what are the real thoughts from genuine cuck couples? Will hubby be sat alone regretting this? Or more likely be horny with angst and happy I’ve taken the next leap to real life blackownership?
You can look at this situation in this waym You have a loving husband that want you to sexually satisfied by a black man. He wants you to be a true QOS and I wouldn't be surprised that over time he will want to be complete celibate to help you be a proper QOS. You get the best of both worlds. A loving husband and family man and a Bull(s) that fuck your stupid.

Its pure bliss, just watch that white husband's cock is not wanting in length or girth, yet he takes pleasure more from the fact that his wife is a slut for these black men. Its not physical endowment that is erotic, its the feeling of doing taboo, destruction of one's own race that is more erotic

Husband and wife are in true love. White husband are for love, compassion and material comforts, but urges of body are satisfied only by a black man, where Black man has obviously no love, only lust and carnal needs to satisfy
in general, it seemed to me that a man and a woman unite based on emotional attraction and a sense of comfort with each other. and suffering and other stuff on a permanent relationship is toxic and destructive.

Back