CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
Yes fell in love with Ron he wanted me to have his baby something I wanted very much
Ok. I ofcores understand and respect your wish on that Goddess! Puuhh. But I hope my Wife Goddess dont do that to me. 😞 I dont mean that anything wrong about yoyr desition Ma'am! I know its your happuness as devine Woman who is the must importent. And I wil be happy if my Wife deside that.

I wouldent be Not happy about my situastion if she dump me for her Bull but happy that she is happy. But realy hope and pray (begging) that she want to keep me in her life. You diddent consider to keep your cucky as a servant Ma'am?

Because if my Wife gave me ultimatum to loose her or only be her servant I would acsept to only be her and her Bull servant and friend. I love and lust for her more then life!

Last edited:
Ex was shocked when I came up pregnant
But was it he who ledt you or would you only be alone with your Black lover and ******* to your new baby? I as a cuckold would submitted and acsepted to also been a caretaker to a baby my Wife goth with her Bull also if he moved in to her master and I had to be permanently in our guedtroom..But my biggest fear would be if she dont wanted to keep me...

Last edited:
Probably not be so jealous
Thank you!! 😍 My jealousy was strong the first Mount after she and her Bull told me I never more gonna fuck my Wife. But when I submitted and akcepted my bottom posestion the jealusy has been gone. Only thing Im terrefied of is to not be alowed to be in her life anymore.

As long as I can live in her house, do her laundry and from time to time lick her Im happy and also happy when I watch recordings on how strong he fucked her and how mindblowing satisfaction he gives her in bed. I senserly get happy horny fealings and no jealusy of her strong relationship eith her dominant Bull.

I love to suck BBC and get stuffed right after my while my wife is screaming at the top of her lungs as she’s getting filled up. I love our relationship and the trips we take because I too love getting manicures and pedicures for my black kings

A true pleasure. Delivering your wife to the hotel and joining her bull. Making sure she is in top condition to be fully enjoyed. Naked now apart from her engagement ring, eternity band and wedding band. You watch your wife slowly take all of his thick, black shaft. Her vagina is stretched out and her breathing rapidly changes as he fills her for the first time. The evening is just beginning and she is ready to give herself completely.. View attachment 6761548
Way it should be

Back