CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,787 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,536 57.7%

• Total voters
My ex thoroughly enjoyed watching Ron and I some weekends he would grill out for us Ron would sleep over .Ex stayed out of the way they would even watch football together. Love watching us interact as lovers.
Do you dump your x husband to be with your bull lover Goddess?I ask because thats my biggest fear as a cuckold husband. 😯

Do you dump your x husband to be with your bull lover Goddess?I ask because thats my biggest fear as a cuckold husband. 😯
Yes fell in love with Ron he wanted me to have his baby something I wanted very much
Do you dump your x husband to be with your bull lover Goddess?I ask because thats my biggest fear as a cuckold husband.

Yes fell in love with Ron he wanted me to have his baby something I wanted very much
Ok. I ofcores understand and respect your wish on that Goddess! Puuhh. But I hope my Wife Goddess dont do that to me. 😞 I dont mean that anything wrong about yoyr destion Ma'am! I know its your happuness as devine Woman who is the must importent. And I wil be happy if my Wife deside that.

I wouldent be happy about my situastion if she dump me for her Bull but happy that she is happy. But realy hope and pray (begging) that she want to keep me in her life. You diddent consider to keep your cucky as a servant Ma'am?

Because if my Wife gave me ultimatum to loose her or only be her servant I would acsept to only be her and her Bull servant.

Last edited:
Back