CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,763 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
My first experience, I felt it was very awkward to have her husband snapping pics of me fucking his sexy white wife. It took some getting used to, before I perceived the enhanced eroticism of it. And, of course, I appreciate the photographic keepsake.

View attachment 6854386
Do you add the photos of all the lucky white wives that you have fucked to an album?

I love the photo with the "Moment of Conception" caption and showing the lucky white cuckold husband shooting is big cum load in the air as he watched a black man shoot hot black baby making cum in his wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Such a thrill.

My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the Moment of Conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum loads in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.

I love the photo with the "Moment of Conception" caption and showing the lucky white cuckold husband shooting is big cum load in the air as he watched a black man shoot hot black baby making cum in his wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Such a thrill.

My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb, being there at the Moment of Conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum loads in her unprotected married white cunt and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
I was basically the same with the ex.....
I love the idea of wasting my seed (or any cuckold wasting their seed) while a Black man pumps his seed inside her womb....
View attachment blue cp - squirt.mp4

I was basically the same with the ex.....
I love the idea of wasting my seed (or any cuckold wasting their seed) while a Black man pumps his seed inside her womb....
View attachment 6869735
Thank you for posting this exciting video of a black man fucking and shooting his hot black baby making cum in the cuckold's wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Then spreading the white wife's cunt open to show everyone his cum in the white wife's cunt before using his black cock to beat the white wife's cunt. Her big white TiTs will be easily be able to feed her black babies.
I am glad that we both agree that a white cuckold husband, like you and me, should always waste our cumloads while a black man should always pump his hot black baby making cum loads in a cuckold's wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Back