CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,767 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,510 57.7%

• Total voters
I have seen my wife fingered in a pool in Vegas by a black guy in front of me. But As I tell her, she is still a virgin to the black cock. After reading from the other wives her about how great the experience with black guys were, I can’t wait till she gets the fucking she deserves, I know I can’t fuck her like that and I want my wife to have the best sexual experience.

Gate keeping cuckolds.... :rolleyes: 🤣
Ofcores I dont want to have that any other way! And to be honest it would be this way or the high way because its no way that my Wife would go back to a vanilla sex life with me. She get to mutch satisfaction to be able to just setle with my chortcomings. And Im almost 24/7 horny on my Wife now and she has become like a Goddes to me. So Im not complaining!! I only are honest about my strugles...

Last edited:
View attachment 4226212

I think we all know the answer from the husbands on here lol
Getting a text from my wife while I'm at work to come pick her up from this random address when i get off 3 hours later and to just come in cause the door will be unlocked... walking in to see her with a black man still using my wife like a cheap slut. I peaked through the bedroom door until he was done unloading balls deep inside my wife then acted like i just walked in.

Back