CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,769 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
I love to jack off when my wife is over there at her big black bull’s house
Me to. The best thing I know is to jack of when I have one of my Wifes used trousers and smelling and taste inside it while she been fucked by her Bulls house. When she then comes home I feel so submissive and so eager to service her at my best!!!!!

They dont let me be with them or watch while they fuck but somtimes she tell me to go to his house and clean up his bedroom and put clean blanckets and sheets on it. Thats also so nice. Only a litle to mutch tough and humiliating if he is there. But I becomes verry submissive and horny.

I even one time found a fild up condom and her Bull laughed when he found me rubbing it inside my boxer. Then I wanted to disapere in a hole. But things like that keeps me verry mutch in line.

Last edited:
Me to. The best thing I know is to jack of when I have one of my Wifes used trousers and smelling and taste inside it while she been fucked by her Bulls house. When she then comes home I feel so submissive and so eager to service her at my best!!!!!

They dont let me be with them or watch while they fuck but somtimes she tell me to go to his house and clean up his bedroom and put clean blanckets and sheets on it. Thats also so nice. Only a litle to mutch tough and humiliating if he is there. But I becomes verry submissive and horny.

I even one time found a fild up condom and her Bull laughed when he found me rubbing it inside my boxer. Then I wanted to disapere in a hole. But things like that keeps me verry mutch in line.
Thank you so mutch for your like Finish Goddes

Thank you so mutch for your like Finish Goddes Malla kor and boysex. Apricate that you like what I experienced in this cuckolding life. Hope you cuckoldres understand that this kind of reply mesage are given in completely submissive and respektfull aditude! I know Im not close to your leage and I know that I can only be a servant and slave to Woman! Thats my propper place!

Last edited:
The first black guy my wife fucked she picked up at Sweetwaters a local club. They went up to our van which was parked in a parking garage on King street and fucked him while I stood outside and watched. The next time she met him she fucked him in the van while parked in a pit not far from out house. She must have picked up thirty different guys in this one place. I sometimes wonder how many people know that my wife cuckolds me.
You are a lucky cuckold

Back