CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,769 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
Is that because you're from Atlanta? I did not realize how intensely black the city was until I visited it a few years ago.
It’s because it is such a beautiful blend of people. Gorgeous girls either looking for or are with beautiful black athletes. And believe me, they could have their pic of woman. I have a girlfriend who is married to an Atlanta Falcons player. One of the many reasons I love it here.

It’s because it is such a beautiful blend of people. Gorgeous girls either looking for or are with beautiful black athletes. And believe me, they could have their pic of woman. I have a girlfriend who is married to an Atlanta Falcons player. One of the many reasons I love it here.
How often do you get lucky there. 😋

Hubby watches nearly all of my play encounters. This is an evening in which the guy flew into town, got a hotel adjacent to the airport, and fucked me silly in front of hubby. Then he had hubby drive him back to the airport while I stayed in the bed, crashed from exhaustion (and probably dehydration, :)

View attachment 825053
Nothing more sexy then that! I have to submit to my Wifes bull. What do you as a Hotwifes think about this? Is this somthing you think is a natural progress for a married cuckold as me?

My wife is 100% dominant towards me, but when she's with other men, she's so submissive to them. At first, it was VERRY hard for me to see how she's completely slut, submitting to others and doing things with those she's never allowed me. Yet I also just got more and more horny from it and her dominance over me increased. So now Im submissively aksepting this.

I never been alowed to watch in real time. But she has let me watch a video from them a couple of times and I get to lick her after she been with lovers.

But what I still find SOO difficult is when her Bull is with us and she lets him decide everything i our home and say that he is the Man of the House.

He sends me to the guest room every time he gonna fuck her and commands me around while she laughs and tells me to listen to the real and bether Man.

This feels so humiliating. But at the same time, I always end up masturbating when I come by myself in the guestroom and think about it.

Does anyone else have Cuckold, Bull or Cuckoldre's experiences or opinions on this?

Is this something I have to reckon with as Cuckold's husband? Even do I never felt more seksual satisfaction I also feel realy demasculatied!!

Hubby watches nearly all of my play encounters. This is an evening in which the guy flew into town, got a hotel adjacent to the airport, and fucked me silly in front of hubby. Then he had hubby drive him back to the airport while I stayed in the bed, crashed from exhaustion (and probably dehydration, :)

View attachment 825053
Nothing more sexy then that! I have to submit to my Wifes bull. What do you as a Hotwifes think about this? Is this somthing you think is a natural progress for a married cuckold?

My wife is 100% dominant towards me, but when she's with other men, she's so submissive to them. At first, it was VERRY hard for me to see how she's completely slut, submitting to others and doing things with those she's never allowed me. Yet I also just got more and more horny from it and her dominance over me increased. So now Im submissively aksepting this.

I never been alowed to watch in real time. But she has let me watch a video from them a couple of times and I get to lick her after she been with lovers.

But what I still find SOO difficult is when her Bull is with us and she lets him decide everything i our home and say that he is the Man of the House.

He sends me to the guest room every time he gonna fuck her and commands me around while she laughs and tells me to listen to the real and bether Man.

This feels so humiliating. But at the same time, I always end up masturbating when I come by myself in the guestroom and think about it.

Does anyone else have Cuckold, Bull or Cuckoldre's experiences or opinions on this?

Is this something I have to reckon with as Cuckold's husband? Even do I never felt more seksual satisfaction I also feel realy demasculatied!!
I always enjoy having a cuck watch with envy and excitement as I take his wife to new levels of sexual activity. White wives will allow us to do things with them that they would never do with their husbands. Most cucks never realize the wife's sexual potential until a black man begins using her.
Respect to you Sir! My Wife also do things with her Bulls that she never wanted to do with me. She is 100% dominant and bossy to me but soo submissive to her Lover. But she let me lick her in her Ass and also in her pusse but only after she been fucked.

But in the last mounth she has demanded me to be submissive also to her Bull. He boss me around and put me in the guestroom when he vissit and fuck her. I realy feel like a scoolboy and want to rebell but my Wifes loock in her eyes get me fucking fast on my knee.

Is this kind of submision from the Cuckold Husband somthing you also as a Bull demand? Ore is what my Wife and her dominant Bull demands not the normal Sir??

Last edited:
Back