CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
I wonder if he is really a cuck hubby or just taking pics. I can't see a guy in that situation leaving his clothes on, I know I wouldn't. Even if I was just the photographer I'd ask them if I could be naked.
I thought the same thing but my wife insists I stay clothed, at least pants, because if I cum, which takes 10 seconds, it changes things. Plus she says it is distracting so I imagine that could be what is happening in that pic

We have been inactive for some time now however we just spent the past week in southern California and I can honestly say how good it was to share a few hot experiences with my wife, Jill and one of her favorite bulls, whom we have known for a long time. Watching her enjoy his personal attention along with the sights, sounds and excitement that only comes from such an encounter was truly a pleasure for all!

QUOTE="CuckoldCouple, post: 531626, member: 6035"]We have been inactive for some time now however we just spent the past week in southern California and I can honestly say how good it was to share a few hot experiences with my wife, Jill and one of her favorite bulls, whom we have known for a long time. Watching her enjoy his personal attention along with the sights, sounds and excitement that only comes from such an encounter was truly a pleasure for all![/QUOTE]
Have you photos

All I have to say about this subject is summed up beautifully in this poster:

Love these photos

tumblr_n3ztrsIU6S1tpo0vao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3ztrsIU6S1tpo0vao2_1280.jpg

Back