CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,767 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,510 57.7%

• Total voters
Dsoul: that is such a hot picture. Maybe because that hubby looks just like me ! And the wife is so hot. My god, I have jacked off 3 times already to this pic imagining being the cuck
Absolutely, standing there, shrivel-dicked, helpless, and so much more.

There was nothing that I know of that caused me to freeze in awe more than watching my beautiful wife take black cock that first time! My old university friend and room mate had that pleasure. He was masterful in the way he handled her! None of that "slam bang, thank you mam" stuff! He was in control all the way! When Edwin eventually got her positioned on her back, her legs wide open and slightly bent, he on his knees between them, he held her right waist in his left hand, his massive black intruder in his right, and bought it forward very deliberately and blackened her virginity. Pam initially attempted to pull back from his thrust as she looked and whimpered at the sight of what was about to happen. Things by that time had progressed too far and Edwin was not to be denied. I saw his grip on her waist tighten as he made a more deliberate thrust so as to ensure his manhood entered her sanctuary! I can still hear her cry; "Oh! My God! He's in me! He's really in me!" It took Edwin several attempts before he was in her balls deep, and only seconds thereafter to spill his first load of hot cum deep inside her horny wanton swollen wet pussy! Damn it! What a sight!

Last edited:
There was nothing that I know of that caused me to freeze in awe more than watching my beautiful take black cock that first time! My old university friend and room mate had that pleasure. He was masterful in the way he handled her! None of that "slam bang, thank you mam" stuff! He was in control all the way! When Edwin eventually got her positioned on her back, her legs wide open and slightly bent, he on his knees between them, he held her right waist in his left hand, his massive black intruder in his right, and bought it forward very deliberately and blackened her virginity. Pam initially attempted to pull back from his thrust as she looked and whimpered at the sight of what was about to happen. Things by that time had progressed too far and Edwin was not to be denied. I saw his grip on her waist tighten as he made a more deliberate thrust so as to ensure his manhood entered her sanctuary! I can still hear her cry; "Oh! My God! He's in me! He's really in me!" It took Edwin several attempts before he was in her balls deep, and only seconds thereafter to spill his first load of hot cum deep inside her horny wanton swollen wet pussy! Damn it! What a sight!
That sounds incredible and similar to our experience so I know EXACTLY what you mean. Once you see your wife/gf like this and what he can do to her, it makes you want to see it more and more

always have blck cock white boys to small and cum less
We are too small. We all need to watch a black man fuck a hot white girl in person. Preferably a girl we know and had a crush on. That ought to put us in our place. Make us aim to convince more white girls they NEED to take a big black cock. At least once. No doubts exist that it won't be their last time :)

Back