CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,767 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
My first wife was only 19 and found phone unplugged said she was getting call from black guy offering her his 8" black cock. Was before caller ID said we could call cops but she said no need was just a crank call and was over. Found out a few years later during our divorce that he was calling but only to ask her to screw him again she had met him at mall and they smoked some weed and then he offered her his huge black cock she said it made mine look small and sickly. No real feelings for him just liked his big black cock.

My first wife was only 19 and found phone unplugged said she was getting call from black guy offering her his 8" black cock. Was before caller ID said we could call cops but she said no need was just a crank call and was over. Found out a few years later during our divorce that he was calling but only to ask her to screw him again she had met him at mall and they smoked some weed and then he offered her his huge black cock she said it made mine look small and sickly. No real feelings for him just liked his big black cock.

That's quite a suspense she kept you all those years.

I think its the site of his huge thick cock going deep ,and knowing you cant get that deep or stretching her as wide as he can ,that excites me and I know it makes her feel good.
I absolutely agree! Watching Edwin getting into my wife was a once in a life time experience! Nothing can exceed that! Pam's poor hot wet swollen horny white pussy was pounded by Edwin's massive big black cock unmercifully that first night. It took Edwin almost an hour to get Pam's pussy stretched enough so that she could relax enough and really enjoy the ride, but she never begrudged the time! As they say, you only get one chance to make a first impression, and my wife and I were impressed both with Edwin's equipment and how he put it to great use!

Making her feel good in ways she never knew possible . . . until now.
After reading your note I asked her about the feeling and what it does for her , she just smiled ,kissed me ,and then explained that his cock touches areas that I could never get too and the feeling of a huge thick cock and his passion when in me is so different that it makes me melt into him ,she said she loves me to death but a black man is so erotic and fulfilling it is compulsive I keep having sex with him or any other black man.

After reading your note I asked her about the feeling and what it does for her , she just smiled ,kissed me ,and then explained that his cock touches areas that I could never get too and the feeling of a huge thick cock and his passion when in me is so different that it makes me melt into him ,she said she loves me to death but a black man is so erotic and fulfilling it is compulsive I keep having sex with him or any other black man.

Now you see the reality of what your wife is enjoying!

Back