CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,786 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,533 57.7%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

When in the Mediterranean we had a boat trip with a black man we met on the beach , I got sea sick they put me to bed , I woke to hear noises carefully I sneaked up the small steps to see Kim and Sam making out , loved watching Kim making out , he had her hair and his tongue deep in her mouth his other hand was feeling her clit , then she pushed him down to suck his cock and eat his balls , faced looking at her ass and clit shining , I got very hard , he then pulled her up his body and she sat on his thick cock , that’s when I shot a load over the steps , as I recovered he was deep in her and pounding , she was beside herself , verbally screaming fuck me fuck me harder with him slapping her ass telling her to take it , I love hearing verbal sex talk it conforms Kim is loving being fucked.
that afternoon I heard her orgasm on several occasions and watched her suck two huge loads out of sams cock .

When in the Mediterranean we had a boat trip with a black man we met on the beach , I got sea sick they put me to bed , I woke to hear noises carefully I sneaked up the small steps to see Kim and Sam making out , loved watching Kim making out , he had her hair and his tongue deep in her mouth his other hand was feeling her clit , then she pushed him down to suck his cock and eat his balls , faced looking at her ass and clit shining , I got very hard , he then pulled her up his body and she sat on his thick cock , that’s when I shot a load over the steps , as I recovered he was deep in her and pounding , she was beside herself , verbally screaming fuck me fuck me harder with him slapping her ass telling her to take it , I love hearing verbal sex talk it conforms Kim is loving being fucked.
that afternoon I heard her orgasm on several occasions and watched her suck two huge loads out of sams cock .
Did you clean up that pussy after he was done?

Back