CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,769 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
Hey you white hubbies, get a load of that young black buck's sexy thrusting action.

The position and angling of his pelvis and his strong and beautifully supple lower back, are perfect. So too is the way he's thrusting almost horizontally in the long axis of the wife's body, and therefore of her vagina. It's optimally orgasmogenic for any woman.

Ask my ex. It's the exact same close-to-horizontal maximally thrilling instinct-driven thrusting technique my buddy and I employ each and every time we fuck her missionary. She gets off on it divinely and never wants it any other way.

Yep, for the sure-fire pleasuring of a woman in the missionary position that strapping young black's thrusting action is one to die for.

Be his erection straight or slightly or moderately or grossly upcurved, that wife's cervix will be riding the head of his thrusting cock more surely, sexily and satisfyingly than it ever has or will on the mini-head of her husband's barely half-hard puny penis.

To top it off, the husband isn't even kneeling or standing up to masturbate over the mating couple. If he was, like I always do when watching my young buddy fucking my ex, he could thrust from his hips and like his rival really put his bum and back into it and get off way more explosively than he's going to sagging in a bedside chair.

Even when he's masturbating the husband is pathetically laid-back and kinda limp. No wonder his wife has taken an athletic and way more supple sexually savvy and naturally-thrusting lover to thrill her.
I agree for the most part. In the gif, the woman is obvously enjoying his thrusting, lying with her legs spread and relaxed. But to get him even deeper, if she brought her knees up and tipped her hips back, he would be able to get even deeper.

Back