CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
Such a beautiful sexy journey. She is now a pretty, yes plain, but complete white cumhole. I would be so proud to be married to a complete white gangbang cunt like this

I remember the first time many many years ago he was a great guy that took the time to meke my wife feel very comfortable , he was packing a long slim 12 inches of BBC. It was like an out if body experience LOL I say that because when you start to analyze it we are letting another guy fuck the wife in front of us and is just amazing and is still is.
It's amazing for the guy, too! Just to know that you're trusting us to please your woman in any manner that she desires. To top it all off, knowing that you're watching and enjoying her being pleasured. Your wife is in a live movie, right in front of you. You hear moans that you've never heard before, you can see her clutching the sheets and see her eyes open and close as the enjoyment comes in waves. We thank the two of you!

It's amazing for the guy, too! Just to know that you're trusting us to please your woman in any manner that she desires. To top it all off, knowing that you're watching and enjoying her being pleasured. Your wife is in a live movie, right in front of you. You hear moans that you've never heard before, you can see her clutching the sheets and see her eyes open and close as the enjoyment comes in waves. We thank the two of you!
Hi there and Thank you for your comment. Truth is they all been great experiences probably because we really take the time to screen the gentlemen. The dynamic between us and just having fun in the lifestyle with black gentlemen has been perfect no complaints on this side. Again Thanks for the comment and Best regards

Back