CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,786 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,533 57.7%

• Total voters
nah, we’ve been married over 30 plus years…..she isn’t leaving, it’s all only about sex and orgasms. My wife can totally fuck for fun with no emotional connection, she is much like a guy when it comes to sex. I can set it up with a guy she’s never met before, bring him in and tell her to my new black friend wants some white pussy, show him what it’s all about and she would drop to her knees, remove his cock from its clothing constraints, suck and fuck his brains out then have him leave without ever needing to know his name or anything about him, trusts me that I know what she wants, handsome and hung and that’s all she needs. Have actually done this once before, I met a nice, young black guy camping, set up a hike one morning and had the wife 10 minutes into the hike bent over taking his BBC right off the trail in the woods. She had probably a total of less than 25 words exchanged with him prior to me betting her before the hike a trip to Rome if she would fuck this guy out in the woods in the hike. I wanted to go to Rome anyways but that extra incentive, she wasted little time getting bent over and filled with cum from a handsome, young black man who she didn’t even know his first name. We
Mine is exactly the same way.

The first time it happened she told me I can watch her with someone new, but I must accept whatever happens- I agreed. The day came I was ordered to be naked. The door bell rang, there was a the guy let him in - a gorgeous looking black bull. Before I could say anything, he literally turned me around , tied my hands behind my back and suddenly 5 other guys stormed in, went straight to the bedroom where my wife was and started to rip her clothes off. Soon enough she was surrounded by huge wonderful black cocks and and I found myself tied to a chair watching as she is being ruined by huge cocks. Never seen her cumming that huge she was covered in cum. 2 of them fucked my mouth and did cum all over my face. My little cock was as hard as it can get. One guy picked me up and pushed my head between my wife’s legs her pussy was so streched and I licked her clean. I had to thank them for taking care of my wife as I was kneeing next to the bed. I was ordered to wank whilst sucking another huge cock. Turned out she gets gangbanged by them pretty much every week- was an amazing night!

Back