CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,818 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,560 57.7%

• Total voters
Will be watching my wife drain this a few times in about 6 more hours!!!! 😍😍😍. She’s been servicing this BBC for 8 years exactly tomorrow. I do say, it’s impressive watching him walk around our house naked because this is about the smallest his cock ever looks. If I had a cock like that, I’d walk all around a cuckolds house naked swinging that back and forth too…..my wife is funny too; she can’t take her eyes off of it and won’t let him put on clothes until he is ready to head home.
View attachment 4514094
I would soooooo love to suck that superior cock...

Back in the Uk in the 90s I had a contract for several months which turned into a couple of years , s you may have read Kim found a black lover ,Jim, he was also my friend , along with many other black men , Kim had a friend Susan , they did lots of things together especially having black lovers , susan boyfriend asked if I would help his uncle out , he needed a barman in the smokers bar on Friday nights , Kim arranged a night out with Sue so I left for the bar ,

Henry was a stocky black man with a white goatee and moustache very distinguishing look especially with the ladies , I was shown my bar he said you will get the older locals and thanked me for helping , not many customers but interesting job but all I could hear was the noise from Henry’s main bar , he was flat out ,

Henry popped in to see if I was ok , telling me he was busy , but he stopped , smiled , you’ve got to see the little blond she is fucking hot and flirty she makes my cock hard and I think she knows, I laughed, your fuck tonight sounds like , yes I’m working on that he said as he left , the night went a bit slow in my bar so I popped it to the lounge , Henry was in the crowd next to a petite woman , very short skirt showing her bubbly ass cheeks and tank top flashing her slim bare back , her hair was up in a bun giving Henry access to a lovely neck which he was sucking , as I was going back she turned , it was Kim, my mind was going crazy but excited, knowing Kim would be now wet and horny and Henry would be lucky .

Just before closing time Henry came to cash up , he said there will be drinks in the back room later if I wanted to stay , did you get the blond , I asked , fuck yes she is such a slut and has the best body I love huge tits with nipples that go hard when turned on , I made them grow on several occasions tonight so I now she wants me poor girl, why poor girl I asked , man to man , I have a huge thick cock .

Henry gave me the keys to lock up and send the other staff home , he had taken Kim to the back room with a friend , I made the excuse I would be there a little later , giving Henry time to play out foreplay knowing if he is good at it she will not notice me being there , it worked , they were on the lounge naked ,Kim was in the middle going from one cock to the other , there fingers were exploring her holes getting her ready to fuck , Henry wasn’t wrong his cock was so thick , Kim layed back on the lounge , both men sucked her hard nipples Henry moved to her mouth his tongue went down her throat, Kim was now lost in lust , I was safe , enjoying the show .

Henry’s hand grabbed her throat , tell me slut what do you want , Kim’s answer , please give me your huge cock please please , are you my white fuck slut , yes yes , I will do anything you want , ok , from now on you will be on call and do exactly what I tell you , I promise , so please use me now I need fucking .

That night Henry and Greg fucked and used Kim in every position possible, finally both fed her two huge loads and demanded she swallow every drop , on that note I quickly left .

Home , I showed got into bed ,Kim arrived home an hour later , door opened in came a ragged woman no panties and a tit out of her tank top , I embraced her , she smelt like a cum dump , have you had a good night my darling go have a shower then tell me all about it , Henry used to call ones a week.

Back