CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,770 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
Although this was the second time I had watched my wife this was the first time in an open forum.
We visited an IR party in Armley, Leeds when my wife was introduced to a guy by the host. After a short chat we went upstairs to a bedroom where I watched her get very familiar with him. I sat in the corner and just watched and took a few pics. His cock was huge to say the least. The host and another guy joined us. The host asked if I was ok with what was happening-of course I was! The second guy tried to join in but was told to go away until he had had his way with her. When he was allowed to join in I watched my wife being spit roasted and DP’d. The first time another man had fucked her in the arse. The first time she had a cock in her arse and her pussy together.
They both finished with my wife on her knees and by spunking down her throat where she swallowed both their loads.
Upto this night we had always been stag/vixen but this night I wanted to be cuckolded and it was the first time with her.
These guys watched me watch them fuck my wife. The host watched her cuckolding me. Anyone else may have looked through the open door. EBB28AD7-CAEF-4C5F-8F30-5F0108BA439B.jpeg

Although this was the second time I had watched my wife this was the first time in an open forum.
We visited an IR party in Armley, Leeds when my wife was introduced to a guy by the host. After a short chat we went upstairs to a bedroom where I watched her get very familiar with him. I sat in the corner and just watched and took a few pics. His cock was huge to say the least. The host and another guy joined us. The host asked if I was ok with what was happening-of course I was! The second guy tried to join in but was told to go away until he had had his way with her. When he was allowed to join in I watched my wife being spit roasted and DP’d. The first time another man had fucked her in the arse. The first time she had a cock in her arse and her pussy together.
They both finished with my wife on her knees and by spunking down her throat where she swallowed both their loads.
Upto this night we had always been stag/vixen but this night I wanted to be cuckolded and it was the first time with her.
These guys watched me watch them fuck my wife. The host watched her cuckolding me. Anyone else may have looked through the open door. View attachment 4521360
She is drop dead gorgeous

Every year we go on vacation to meet our bull first day he will stay with us at our rroom almost all day intense fucking and fucking me to in the ass but its very intense and gratifying , my wife very happy and me with a pain in my asshole but happy to

These guys watched me watch them fuck my wife. The host watched her cuckolding me. Anyone else may have looked through the open door. View attachment 4521360
We have tried to get 2 bulls but still working on it my wife not ready yet but it will come eventually

Back