CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,770 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,511 57.7%

• Total voters
Will be watching my wife drain this a few times in about 6 more hours!!!! 😍😍😍. She’s been servicing this BBC for 8 years exactly tomorrow. I do say, it’s impressive watching him walk around our house naked because this is about the smallest his cock ever looks. If I had a cock like that, I’d walk all around a cuckolds house naked swinging that back and forth too…..my wife is funny too; she can’t take her eyes off of it and won’t let him put on clothes until he is ready to head home.
A6715A82-1DE9-490F-8C02-81B8EC131A22.jpeg

Will be watching my wife drain this a few times in about 6 more hours!!!! 😍😍😍. She’s been servicing this BBC for 8 years exactly tomorrow. I do say, it’s impressive watching him walk around our house naked because this is about the smallest his cock ever looks. If I had a cock like that, I’d walk all around a cuckolds house naked swinging that back and forth too…..my wife is funny too; she can’t take her eyes off of it and won’t let him put on clothes until he is ready to head home.
View attachment 4514094
I’m jealous! It would be awesome to see him fucking my wife and then swinging that big dick around my house.

Last edited:
View attachment 4514094
The BULL may need protection if, he has any idea of leaving the residence before your wife is satisfied....wifey has been playing with him for 8-years.....CHRIST relationship is longer than most marriages.

Last edited:
I think I was born with a glorified, slightly overgrown clitoris…..😢. Wife has me shave all my pubes off because she says I have a little toddler dick and don’t deserve to have pubic hair around something so tiny.

tell me this isn’t a pathetic excuse for a penis, good grief god can be mean! Show this to the women who all say size doesn’t matter…..my wife was in that camp for years, she learned her lesson and missed out on great intercourse sex with big cocks most of her life but she’s making up for it now.
View attachment IMG_0560.MOV

The BULL may need protection if, he has any idea of leaving the residence before your wife is satisfied....wifey has been playing with him for 8-years.....CHRIST relationship is longer than most marriages.

nah, we’ve been married over 30 plus years…..she isn’t leaving, it’s all only about sex and orgasms. My wife can totally fuck for fun with no emotional connection, she is much like a guy when it comes to sex. I can set it up with a guy she’s never met before, bring him in and tell her to my new black friend wants some white pussy, show him what it’s all about and she would drop to her knees, remove his cock from its clothing constraints, suck and fuck his brains out then have him leave without ever needing to know his name or anything about him, trusts me that I know what she wants, handsome and hung and that’s all she needs. Have actually done this once before, I met a nice, young black guy camping, set up a hike one morning and had the wife 10 minutes into the hike bent over taking his BBC right off the trail in the woods. She had probably a total of less than 25 words exchanged with him prior to me betting her before the hike a trip to Rome if she would fuck this guy out in the woods in the hike. I wanted to go to Rome anyways but that extra incentive, she wasted little time getting bent over and filled with cum from a handsome, young black man who she didn’t even know his first name. We

nah, we’ve been married over 30 plus years…..she isn’t leaving, it’s all only about sex and orgasms. My wife can totally fuck for fun with no emotional connection, she is much like a guy when it comes to sex. I can set it up with a guy she’s never met before, bring him in and tell her to my new black friend wants some white pussy, show him what it’s all about and she would drop to her knees, remove his cock from its clothing constraints, suck and fuck his brains out then have him leave without ever needing to know his name or anything about him, trusts me that I know what she wants, handsome and hung and that’s all she needs. Have actually done this once before, I met a nice, young black guy camping, set up a hike one morning and had the wife 10 minutes into the hike bent over taking his BBC right off the trail in the woods. She had probably a total of less than 25 words exchanged with him prior to me betting her before the hike a trip to Rome if she would fuck this guy out in the woods in the hike. I wanted to go to Rome anyways but that extra incentive, she wasted little time getting bent over and filled with cum from a handsome, young black man who she didn’t even know his first name. We
Affirmative with 30-yrs plus under your belt the Trust, honesty, loyalty and self-confidence has been secured and mastered but, many marriages don't achieve your level of success which, makes swinging the ultimate Litmus test for only those secured in their marriage.

Back