CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
6_186.jpg
I like it

My cuckold, I invite a night to a Black Bull goog for me to fuck in our bed, in front of him, everything hard and deep that I his wife and slut wish to be fucked and my bitch holes in heat, widened before filling my guts with her hot and abundant cum to blacken me more, because I'm addicted to the BBC.

At the same time, as a good slut wife, I sucked my cock to my cuckold, that gets more excited, feeling like my head was sinking in his dick with each new onslaught of my Black Bull :love::sex::blackgrimace::lips:
Wanna see it IRL, hot

My black master has a strict regiment with my hubby. Although he does not actively humiliates him, he knows how to humiliate him passively. For hubby it is not degrading when my master inflicts pain on me. But my *******, my joy, my wetness, and pleasure, that is degrading for hubby. Because it transforms my master from a simple fuck to the man I am addicted to and whom I enjoy most in and on my body. So deep wet kissing is very important to my black owner when it comes to showing hubby who is in charge of me.

kiss01.gif

Sometimes hubby is allowed to just sit and watch when my owner wants to play with me.
hubby011.jpg

The greatest fun of all for my master is when hubby has to witness my mouth and tongue on my master's black ass. Hubby knows that I would never do it on him or any other white male. But on my master I am more than willing to taste the darkest regions of his body. Then my master orders hubby to film my service. And hubby of course does.
hubby007.jpg

And I of course love to show hubby how much I am willing to service my black master.
hubby00.jpg

Then hubby is allowed to pull my legs apart so that my master can reach my wet twat.
hubby01.jpg

Then again hubby is sitting there with open mouth when my master forces his ass on my face. Oh this feels so good.
hubby02.jpg

Or when two black gentleman use me. Hubby watches and when they are through with me he serves drinks for all of us. Delicious. Then again he stands there waiting for more action. Gee, sometimes he is boring.
hubby001.jpg

hubby002.jpg

hubby003.jpg

Back