CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
Fed up with pictures of cuckold wanking , watching their wife ducking black.

The goal is to give pleasure to women, not to satisfy husband fantasy.

A good cuckold should be caged in presence of lover to improve the control that his wife has on him and to reinforce his status of submission to the bull/wife authority.
We cucks and wannabe cucks should only be aloud to get off when our wive and their bulls, if they have them, say we can.

Hubby gets the drinks and tissues and buys the condoms. He also buys me lingerie to wear for my bulls. You can see my engagement ring in that pic as I cup his balls
Nice ring :) I always love helping, getting drinks, towels and more :) .... i do feel the same as you, a cuckold who can't a cuckold like me thats inadequate at intercourse, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills and has given up his right to fuck to black men (which is the way I feel it should be) should be useful in those ways and other very intimate things :)

Nice ring :) I always love helping, getting drinks, towels and more :) .... i do feel the same as you, a cuckold who can't a cuckold like me thats inadequate at intercourse, too small, cum too fast, lack of skills and has given up his right to fuck to black men (which is the way I feel it should be) should be useful in those ways and other very intimate things :)

Well I couldn’t have said it better myself
You are absolutely right.
he can’t do anything to me with his little dick

Attachments

• 9439444A-6177-4CB2-8442-A6BBE4FB8068.jpeg
    9439444A-6177-4CB2-8442-A6BBE4FB8068.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 5E368D0E-C186-4C81-B8D5-71BFA3F9CE03.png
    5E368D0E-C186-4C81-B8D5-71BFA3F9CE03.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 284
Back