CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,762 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,507 57.7%

• Total voters
My black master has a strict regiment with my hubby. Although he does not actively humiliates him, he knows how to humiliate him passively. For hubby it is not degrading when my master inflicts pain on me. But my *******, my joy, my wetness, and pleasure, that is degrading for hubby. Because it transforms my master from a simple fuck to the man I am addicted to and whom I enjoy most in and on my body. So deep wet kissing is very important to my black owner when it comes to showing hubby who is in charge of me.

View attachment 3171218

Sometimes hubby is allowed to just sit and watch when my owner wants to play with me.
View attachment 3171189

The greatest fun of all for my master is when hubby has to witness my mouth and tongue on my master's black ass. Hubby knows that I would never do it on him or any other white male. But on my master I am more than willing to taste the darkest regions of his body. Then my master orders hubby to film my service. And hubby of course does.
View attachment 3171190

And I of course love to show hubby how much I am willing to service my black master.
View attachment 3171180

Then hubby is allowed to pull my legs apart so that my master can reach my wet twat.
View attachment 3171182

Then again hubby is sitting there with open mouth when my master forces his ass on my face. Oh this feels so good.
View attachment 3171181

Or when two black gentleman use me. Hubby watches and when they are through with me he serves drinks for all of us. Delicious. Then again he stands there waiting for more action. Gee, sometimes he is boring.
View attachment 3171185

View attachment 3171184

View attachment 3171183
Your description of this is soooo perfect...just love how clearly and simply you put your fun into words...awesome. The pics are incredible as always...your body is soooooo fucking hot and the depth of your submission to BBC just makes you that much more amazing. Love it and all you have going on!

I'm not a cuck but do love to watch my wife getting fucked, especially by bbc. I just find it so arousing like a type of foreplay, I also like to listen from another room, and love to wait at home for her to cum back and tell me the details while we fuck.

Wouldn't a hubby so desire to hold his wife's lover's tool after she's done riding him? Oh yes, most hubbies definitely do and would jump to the task.

View attachment 155861
I love guiding a hard penis into my wife's vagina. I enjoy feeling his warm hardness, and wiggling it to seat the head at the entrance to her hole. Watching as the entire hard penis disappears into my wife, and visualizing her vagina stretching to accommodate him, and then seeing her tip her hips down to take him all the way in, makes me crazy horny!

I like to lightly hold the base of the bull's penis while he's inside her. If I squeeze it a little between my fingers, it gives him good stimulation. My wife and I have also agreed, when she feels him get bigger or harder inside her, she lets me know. We know he's about to cum. I then hold the penis lightly, and find it so erotic when I feel his penis begin to throb as he cums inside her. She tells me when she feels his penis pulsate too. It excites both of us.

I enjoy spreading my wife's cheeks while she has another penis inside her too, either when she is sitting on top riding him, or taking him doggy style. I can see their connection better, and find it SO arousing to see the hard penis sliding in and out, and seeing her vagina stretching to accommodate the penis.

This is nice to do for your wife. She can relax her legs as the BBC pushes into her. Allows her to feel the hard penis inside her better, as he slides in and out, gets harder and bigger just before he cums, and ultimately releases himself inside her. My wife describes how she often feels an increase in pressure in her belly when the other guy cums, as the semen has no place to go and as it makes room in her vagina, she can sense that. Pretty exciting!

Back