CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,786 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,533 57.7%

• Total voters
6_186.jpg

When in the UK , we were invited to the races , as overseas visitors we were lucky to get members tickets , great facilities, as kim watched the runn8ng of the second race i noticed a black man standing close to her and chatting , as the race got closer to the finish line they both were jumping up and down then they hugged ,his hands were around her ass then i noticed that look on Kim’s face ,he went for the kiss and got it ,there tongues where down each other’s throat.

Returning to our table she was obviously flustered and very turned on ,she smiled at me then introduced Alex to the table , we sat chatting and enjoyed the day , Alex went to put a bet on , Kim asked me if we could go to Manchester for the weekend as Alex has invited us to a party he is keen for us to go knowing our IR lifestyle, Alex came back I accepted his invitation.

There were three other white couples and six black men there , music was smooth and plenty of drinks and weed the girls were dancing with the men as we white men drank , they both told me that they were cucks and enjoyed watching there wives fuck black men and they come here once a month , they assured me the guys were clean and are very well endowed. Later I wondered around to see Kim being fucked she was being DP and sucking one of the ladies out , waiting was three guys waiting there turn stroking there enormously thick cocks , the other lady was asleep , we white guys watched our wives being fucked till the early morning, the two couples left around 3am leaving Kim with six randy black men ,she never missed a beat drained all six , I love watching her enjoy herself .

Back