CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,787 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,536 57.7%

• Total voters
I took this pic of my wife and her first true love.
Thats her all dolled up for their reunion.....she lost contact for several years. When they hooked back up she let me take this pic of her the day she left to go meet him for a 3 day just her and him. She said for 3 days she made love to him like no time had passed. This pic is from the first time they made love and I got to watch. She has her hand on her heart telling me not only is he deep in her pussy but deep in her heart.
View attachment 3081550
Chuck, your wife is becoming a favorite of mine. thx for sharing her

Exactly ! This is why it's so important when women like Khloe and Kim Kardashian give themselves to Black men and are bred by them it set's a wonderful example for not only only white women but white boys too on a healthy life style and outlook, let us white boys work and provide a stable home and let the Black man breed our women.
It is happening. IR Cuckoldry is growing in leaps and bounds.

Sandy what are we going to do with these pathetic white boys? They don't get it that there fucking losers and there wives gfds hate there small clittys
We must post more proof of the superiority of Black Men, the benefits of cuckoldry and the joy of IR sex. Encourage more whites to convert to IR cuckoldry. Encourage more cuckolds to give in to their own desire to be sissy cuckolds, proudly wearing lingerie during cuckold sex adventures. AND WE MUST BE PERSISTENT IN OUR MESSAGE. Become a cuckold, convert your wife, dress like a girl and have sex with your Bull. You will like it, benefit from it and your marriage will be stronger and saved.

Back