Cuckolds Rimming Black Bulls

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by cuckie40, Feb 16, 2013.

1. cuckie40

cuckie40 New Member

I posted a couple of replies on this subject. So I thought I'd add a thread. It's near and dear to my heart.

Rimming works with a longer-term bull who you know is d/d free. Once that issue is out of the way, you can simply enjoy it. It's a spiritual experience for me. There is nothing like having your tongue on or in a black bull's asshole.

Since we have kids, we are discreet, and usually go for either black professionals or cops. Some bulls really enjoy it. Others not. After a while, when the bull figures out you're into licking his asshole, they'll offer it after a long day etc. That's really the best. Natural and raw.

waynerobertson and goofy403 like this.
  2. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

cucks are good for that but not much else

goofy403 likes this.
  3. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    If the Black bull wants you to lick his asshole, then you lick his asshole. It's that simple!!!

pearl, Hawkeye and CuckCpl4BBC like this.
  4. cuckie40

cuckie40 New Member

I got to tongue our bull's asshole today. It was great. I cleaned it like a good cuckie. Fucking hot.

Hawkeye and goofy403 like this.
  5. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Nope, not that simple.
    With all the crap (no pun intended) that's going around out there and the fact that ass to mouth play is a good way to end up with hepatitis as well as some other nasty bugs, it ain't going to be a happening thing here. My Wife, who is a major germaphobe, won't even use me to eat her ass except on rare occasion ever since we had a medical scare that we thought may have resulted from this.

So, if she ever gets a bull that has a burning desire to have his ass tongued, we'll send him your way.