Cuckolds!!! How perverted are you?

Cuckolds, when it comes to your interracial cuckold fantasies about white women and black men, on a scale of 1-10 how perverted are your fantasies.

1= you are not perverted
10= you are highly perverted, if people knew your fantasies they would call you a creep, lol. :)
depend on my mood and the point of view .for some pervert _ for others not .
for vanilla people _ all what is outside of "missionary in the dark with your spouse " is pervert .
for people in these kind of lifestyle may tob normal .

for myself - i love women and specially my wife .
from hold and cuddle her to fuck the ******* out of her .
pervert ? i guess sometimes yes . a lot of dirty ideas on your list are very hot . a bit BDSM , hot pee, used stockings and pantys as well . oh yes not forget watch and be watched .

in total i am normal for myself

I doubt most are a ten. Maybe a poll should be done with ten levels of kink and people can respond on how far down the list they get. For instance a one would be allowing your significant other to fool around without you all the way to ten being a full service cuckold sissy. Watching you wife and licking a cream-pie would would be around five on the list.
I was a 1 at the beginning and now I regularly take my wife’s bull up my ass! It was painful at first but now I crave it❣️

Back