Cuckolds: Hotwife Displaying Ring & Sexy Heels During Playtime......Your Thoughts?

I always enjoyed watching my wife lying in our martial bed, wearing only her wedding ring, her heels and a smile. Her legs spread wide, as she awaits on one or more of her Black lovers to use her adulterous, sexy body for their exclusive enjoyment and pleasure. Followed by them showing their appreciation by filling her unprotected, welcoming, married white womb with multiple loads of Black baby-making goo and giving her an earth-shaking orgasm.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
My wife keeps her wedding ring on when she is being used and fucked by a black superior. She is otherwise stripped naked so that her entire naked body is accessible for use by the black owner. The wedding ring stays on because it shows that white wives are taken from their white husbands to become the sex slave slut property of the black man, and even though she is married, the white husband will never be allowed sex with his wife again as she is totally black-owned now. The black master can fuck her and use her in any manner he chooses, while the white husband obediently kneels naked on the floor, ready to obey any orders given to him by the master, and hoping to be allowed to slurp up master's used cum as it drips out of his wife's pussy and off of master's cock.
U usually have vveeeet king white naiis and my two diamond rings in full view wgeb I am stroking his bbc the contrast is stunning. But ur l l l love showing him that he is fucking a white wife.

Back