CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

For me there are two different aspects to how a bull cums with my wife. If I can watch him cum on her face, to me it's him marking her as his. If he cums inside her it's as if she has chosen to give all of herself to him and there is no question to her desire for him.

my girl has almost always started off with the intentions of a condom and made them wear it but during the coarse of sex or the second round it has usually always came off. she has also said she wants it shot on her in the begining when the guy asks where to bust out of respect, but during the heat of passion she always just tells them
View media item 431765
View media item 426485
to cum inside of her.

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
You missed the third option. My wife of twenty years had two long term boy friends. One she met 2 - 3 times a year while on vacation. For the record he was her black lover they would have two ball draining sessions each day Or should I say each night one session would start about eight. After all she was a married wife on vacation with her husband this one would last about 2 to 2.5 hours. Each time he was ready. She would have me finish him orally then prepare him for another round. Same in the morning this time about 2nhours.

i slept in the middle of the bed between them. if he got horny during the night he would wake me up. Express his needs and desires. I would slide down to the foot of the bed stopping to insure they were both ready. Also as he near the end he would pull off the sheet so I could drain him.

they never used condoms though they both were tested before we arrived

Back