CUCKOLDS, DO YOU PREFER IN OR OUT?

start on the inside and pull out so her pussy is covered and full with lots in her pubic fur and that takes a lot of licking to clean up and it is obvious because you can see the cum
My wife's lover sometimes likes to pull out just before he cums so he can shoot his load on her bush (which she has grown for him because he likes that). That is a lot of messy work to clean up with my tongue. I don't like pubic hair and when it's matted with cum it's even more nasty.

My feelings when i see my Wife being fucked by Her BBC Lovers, are very mixed, while jealousy gnaws at me. There are not pleasent feelings. But when THEY cum inside Her, i feel something devastating, extremely humiliating, as if i emptied myself inside, remaining only impotence and the certainty that i will always be the only one who would never penetrate my Wife.

View media item 377882
Hi there. During my many encounters with hot wives and cucks, I’ve never been able to work this out. So cucks, once and for all, let’s clear this up (excuse the pun 😂)....do you prefer watching your partner getting spunked in, or spunked on?

let me know cucks..👍🏾
It’s purely yo to her, but we are generally I. The same boat, she loves being cummed in!

Back