cuckolds do you like doing bbc blowjob with your wife?

The wife knows I enjoy some cock time and our bull is eager to please. We share on occasion. He certainly enjoyed making out w her while she stroked his balls and I stroked and sucked his cock until completion.

Attachments

• 758102D9-9B82-46FD-B3A8-30AEBDAF46D8.jpeg
    758102D9-9B82-46FD-B3A8-30AEBDAF46D8.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 321
Además de ser algo muy caliente para hacer en pareja solo quien lo ha hecho sabe lo que digo que solo ver su cara de gusto mientras nuestras lenguas se rozan sobre todo el cuerpo de la pinga y los besos al irnos alternado para meterla en las bocas solo por eso vale toda la pena hacerlo juntos

Además de ser algo muy caliente para hacer en pareja solo quien lo ha hecho sabe lo que digo que solo ver su cara de gusto mientras nuestras lenguas se rozan sobre todo el cuerpo de la pinga y los besos al irnos alternado para meterla en las bocas solo por eso vale toda la pena hacerlo juntos
¡Estás en lo correcto! Solo aquellos que lo han hecho pueden subestimar el puro placer que obtenemos. Sintiendo su aliento mientras ambos lamíamos y chupábamos su polla. Ambos lamiendo su barriga y sus muslos. Ambos besando su polla al mismo tiempo. Besándose y compartiendo el sabor de su polla. No podemos tener suficiente con esto.

We have a regular and it does make it easier to have fun. He and my wife work at the same hospital so they often meet after work, but
at other times he will visit us at home, if the ******* are with G/Parents or some other activity. Our friends believe that he's MY friend, and we encourage that. HA!

We have a regular and it does make it easier to have fun. He and my wife work at the same hospital so they often meet after work, but
at other times he will visit us at home, if the ******* are with G/Parents or some other activity. Our friends believe that he's MY friend, and we encourage that. HA!
You didn't answer though, do you like giving his big black cock a blow job with your wife?? Do you like sucking his black cock cuckold????

Back