Cuckoldry Secret

My wife and i keep it very much a secret.But we do have a good laugh between ourselves that people think we are quite a boring couple.Neighbours,family and friends,think we are a lovely,quiet couple,who are reliable and predictable.And a good example came recently,when a couple we know,invited us to a party.We declined,due to us not knowing anybody else who were going.They tried to coax us,jibing us about how we are all work and no play.We later giggled like mad that if only they knew the truth.A few nights earlier this quiet,demure little wife was dressed like a tart,sucking greedily on a black man's cock.And her hubby,was stood naked,wanking as he watched.IF ONLY THEY KNEW,HA HA.

We keep things to ourselves because we live in a very small town, In fact there are aspects of my sex life that I keep completely between my lovers and I and dont share them with hubby. My sex life is just that MINE. As far as our neighbors and friends know we are typical parents with typical children and are active in our community. Our work schedules keep us apart for extended periods and we have agreed to "live our lives' to please ourselves. I have been involved in "adventures" that would shock my neighbors and family if they knew and i feel its better to just keep those things to myself

My wife and i keep it very much a secret.But we do have a good laugh between ourselves that people think we are quite a boring couple.Neighbours,family and friends,think we are a lovely,quiet couple,who are reliable and predictable....IF ONLY THEY KNEW,HA HA.

Ever thought of having a get-together with other white couples who too are involved in such?

Would you be upfront telling him... or would you rather devise some means of getting him in line with the Mrs.?
Not sure how I missed this before but anyway......I'd be upfront once I knew he liked white pussy. I love showing my wife's nude pictures to black guys, sometime they know it's her other times I use some of her to see if they're interested. I always show her in her QOS thong first so they get the idea of what she is!!!

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?
first time it will be secret but after ,maybe not

We don't advertise, although people we know Have an understanding of us as sexually adventurous. I'm pretty sure that some of our female friends know that I fuck my wife with big black toys. And that we've played around with fisting. And that we play around with BDSM.

We don't advertise, although people we know Have an understanding of us as sexually adventurous. I'm pretty sure that some of our female friends know that I fuck my wife with big black toys. And that we've played around with fisting. And that we play around with BDSM.

As long as they don't stick their noses into what you and her are up to...

Back