Cuckoldry Secret

We use discretion. Not everyone agrees with our lifestyle so we don't push them. We find enough like minded people to associate with especially Black Men

We use discretion. Not everyone agrees with our lifestyle so we don't push them. We find enough like minded people to assiciate with especially Black Men

Would you be surprised if someday you stumbled upon a couple who're into the same lifestyle as you and they as well happen to be your neighbours? Would that stun you?

Yes! I'd love to talk and meet with another man/couple who are in to these same things.

Do you feel there's much freedom discussing such subjects on face-to-face meeting than being online?

Another question: What if the person you meet online happens to be a black bull in here?

I think that it brings it to another level to have to say the words out loud. My wife and I talk about it, and sying some of the same things that I write gives me a little tingle. Is the question would I be as willing to meet and talk to a black bull as a white cuck or couple? I think that I would be open to that.

Is the question would I be as willing to meet and talk to a black bull as a white cuck or couple? I think that I would be open to that.

Would you prefer chatting with the black bull here, or prefer someplace for just the two of you alone... Say maybe on Messenger?

Would you be surprised if someday you stumbled upon a couple who're into the same lifestyle as you and they as well happen to be your neighbours? Would that stun you?

We would love to talk and share with them provided they were discreet. We love the IR lifestyle and want to see it spread.

Back