Cuckoldry Secret

I was ashamed at first but now after almost 5 years of being a cuck I am still somewhat humiliated but others do know about it. My 2 sisters do, my wife's sister does and some close friends do. All the women think it is great that I am treated like this.

I was ashamed at first but now after almost 5 years of being a cuck I am still somewhat humiliated but others do know about it. My 2 sisters do, my wife's sister does and some close friends do. All the women think it is great that I am treated like this.
Yes, at first is is a bit humiliating...but then it becomes exciting knowing that all these family members, friends and such know what we are and how we are treated! I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything.

You needed be racy outside, just as long as its what will impress your Black Master. Seduction will help to bring more of this out of you, enable you to merge your comfortable side with your inner self.
I don't actually have a Black Master. And I think I'm probably too stubborn and opinionated to be sub to anyone. I like my relationships to be with someone who considers me an equal, and will listen to and respect my wants and needs.

I don't axtually have a Black Master. And I think I'm probably too stubborn and opinionated to be sub to anyone. I like my relationships to be with someone who considers me an equal, and will listen to and respect my wants and needs.
That is great, but some women and men need to be subs

Which is exactly what having a BM is about.
Please explain how that can be. I don't understand how someone being a Master over someone and them considering that person an equal and caring about their needs can co-exist.

I like to think of myself as fairly open-minded, and willing to listen to the points of view that others have, so will be happy to expand my horizons by listening to your experiences and input. I can't promise to agree, but I respect your opinion.

Please explain how that can be. I don't understand how someone being a Master over someone and them considering that person an equal and caring about their needs can co-exist.

I like to think of myself as fairly open-minded, and willing to listen to the points of view that others have, so will be happy to expand my horizons by listening to your experiences and input. I can't promise to agree, but I respect your opinion.
I am always sub to her. She we care for each ohers needs. Sexually she is very dom

Back