Cuckoldry Secret

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?

Its something I wouldn't publicize. Not because I'm ashamed but because I don't think society is ready to accept this type of lifestyle. It is still too taboo in the eyes of many and the discovery could ruin our professional reputations and the lives of our *******.

Its something I wouldn't publicize. Not because I'm ashamed but because I don't think society is ready to accept this type of lifestyle. It is still too taboo in the eyes of many and the discovery could ruin our professional reputations and the lives of our *******.

Guess what: society is never going to accept such.

Guess what: society is never going to accept such.

I think you're wrong Dsoul. If you look closely you can see that its slowly making its way out to the spot lite. Look at all the attention the lifestyle has gotten from mainstream media...There have been episodes featuring the lifetyle on
  • Family Guy
  • Law and Order
  • House
  • CSI
I'm sure there's more, that's just off the top of my head. But look at the news too...
  • The teacher who was involved in group sex with her students (all over 18 and consenting) and her husband's response was "I love and support my wife".
  • NY Jets coach Rex Ryan with a tattoo of his naked wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey.
  • US Olympic Athlete Suzy Hamilton who worked as an *******. She said in an interview that her husband Mark, 44, was aware of her ******* work.
  • Former governor's aide Theodore Pedersen, said he frequently had threesomes with then NJ governor Jim McGreevy and his wife Deena Matos.
I'm sure there are many more stories out there as well.

Things change with time. Years ago women looked at guys with a foot thing as pervs and weirdos, now its practically the norm. Years ago, interracial relationships were taboo, today there are many married interracial couples. Not too long ago, people said the country wasn't ready for a black president, yet he won a second term.

I think you're wrong Dsoul. If you look closely you can see that its slowly making its way out to the spot lite. Look at all the attention the lifestyle has gotten from mainstream media...

Things change with time.

It's not going to change becos a lot of hubbies in here talk about it but in the end don't officially DO IT. It's easy for most in here to speculate about wanting to see their wives with black men, but what's the percentage of those in here who're actually doing it? Less than 5%. The few who're actually doing are the exception.

I doubt if most of you would be spending much hours in here if you knew your wives were having fun.

The acceptance of bi-racial couples (blk-wht) is definitely growing, no doubt. Its easiest to witness this if you frequent a local mall on weekends. Even some commercials on TV have now included bi-racial couples.

Bi-racial swinging or cuckolding, however, is not only a personal choice, but a private choice for couples ... particularly married couples with children, because doing so can impact so many facets of our personal & professional lives. My wife & I occasionally swing with individuals & couples, but we haven't crossed over the color barrier as of yet. And its not because we avoid it, its that its not convenient at this time in our lives (with 2 teens), and I personally feel this is more my wife's personal choice. If I was choosing for her, I would be picking a more athletically, muscular type male ... she, however, prefers the more professionally, clean cut, educated refined males. I can say this, when it happens, it definitely will NOT be about the size of the man's cock. My wife may desire a man with above average male equipment, but she's frankly not interested in huge cocks.

It's not going to change becos a lot of hubbies in here talk about it but in the end don't officially DO IT. It's easy for most in here to speculate about wanting to see their wives with black men, but what's the percentage of those in here who're actually doing it? Less than 5%. The few who're actually doing are the exception.

I doubt if most of you would be spending much hours in here if you knew your wives were having fun.

My hubby and I have a very open line of communication. He has given me his blessing to, in my 40's, have the experiences most women have in their teens or twenties. (I was a virgin when we met.) He has talked about being interested in seeing me with another guy, just to get more ideas on what he can do to please me and make me scream. I am the one who would feel uncomfortable with that. I love my hubby dearly and don't want to risk making him feel inadequate in any way, shape or form.

Just a little input from a different point of view. :)

My hubby and I have a very open line of communication. He has given me his blessing to, in my 40's, have the experiences most women have in their teens or twenties. (I was a virgin when we met.) He has talked about being interested in seeing me with another guy, just to get more ideas on what he can do to please me and make me scream. I am the one who would feel uncomfortable with that. I love my hubby dearly and don't want to risk making him feel inadequate in any way, shape or form.

If there were more women like you in here, this forum would be a lovely place.

If there were more women like you in here, this forum would be a lovely place.

There's too many men in here, most of them saying the same thing over and over again, turning this forum into a public library or talking.

This comes across as if it's only up to the hubbies. If it were up to the hubbies ONLY, I'm sure the percentages would soar. The fact is that only a very, very small percentage of white women would even consider this kind of lifestyle. The women certainly have a say in it and is more than most guys like to admit. I do believe there are a lot white guys on here that are full of BS...many posing as women...but I say it's more likely the they are using this site to fulfill their gay/bi fantasies. In other words, they want the BBD for themselves and their own pleasure.

It started out as a private thing for us, but soon it became semi-public. My wife/cuckoldress told several members of her family that she fucks only Black Men and that I am her sissy cuckold. There are even some who know that I am transgender and that I am in the process of transitioning. My wife is still in another state taking care of her sick mom at this point, but when I do go visit, I am en femme the entire time. So her mom, her neighbors and most of her friends know. To me it is somewhat exciting that these people know all about me and our lifestyle. Most found out about my wife because of the many different Black Men that they have seen her with and they found out about me because she simply just flat out told them!

This comes across as if it's only up to the hubbies. If it were up to the hubbies ONLY, I'm sure the percentages would soar. The fact is that only a very, very small percentage of white women would even consider this kind of lifestyle. The women certainly have a say in it and is more than most guys like to admit. I do believe there are a lot white guys on here that are full of BS...many posing as women...but I say it's more likely the they are using this site to fulfill their gay/bi fantasies. In other words, they want the BBD for themselves and their own pleasure.

For the women to be involved, the men first need to ascertain to their wives why they would desire them to get into this. That's the problem with some hubbies here, as they're too scare to talk to their wives. I know this cos I've talked to a lot of hubbies in the past, and they're always afraid of taking the first step toward convincing the wife about this. If you can't convince your wife to do this, how then do you expect her to?

For the women to be involved, the men first need to ascertain to their wives why they would desire them to get into this. That's the problem with some hubbies here, as they're too scare to talk to their wives. I know this cos I've talked to a lot of hubbies in the past, and they're always afraid of taking the first step toward convincing the wife about this. If you can't convince your wife to do this, how then do you expect her to?
I'm sure you're right about the hubbies scared to talk to their wives about it but you make it sound simple as if this is all it takes. My point is that even for those hubbies who DO talk their wives about it, an extremely small percentage will agree to it.

I'm sure you're right about the hubbies scared to talk to their wives about it but you make it sound simple as if this is all it takes. My point is that even for those hubbies who DO talk their wives about it, an extremely small percentage will agree to it.
I was a bit scared to talk to my wife about it, but I was lucky and am a part of the "extremely small percentage" of wives who readily agreed to it. She already had the wonder in her head, all I did was allow her the opportunity to find out for herself. And find out she did! That is why she is now BBC exclusive.

I was a bit scared to talk to my wife about it, but I was lucky and am a part of the "extremely small percentage" of wives who readily agreed to it. She already had the wonder in her head, all I did was allow her the opportunity to find out for herself. And find out she did! That is why she is now BBC exclusive.
This actually makes all the sense in the world to me. I don't think any amount of convincing will do a bit of good if the woman isn't already open to the idea. And it sounds as though you are one of the few lucky men who's wife was ready...she just needed you to let her know it would be OK to pursue it.

This actually makes all the sense in the world to me. I don't think any amount of convincing will do a bit of good if the woman isn't already open to the idea. And it sounds as though you are one of the few lucky men who's wife was ready...she just needed you to let her know it would be OK to pursue it.
Yes it is true. She had been curious for a long time about Black Men. When we started talking about adding another man into our sex life, she asked me (much to my joy!) if I was ok with it being a Black Man. I told her that is exactly what I was hoping for. I knew the risks and I knew what would happen. But I love my wife and I know she loves me. Its just that sexually I wasn't pleasing her and I knew it. It wasn't long after she had her first BBC that she informed me that I would never touch her sexually again unless I was cleaning up or getting her ready.

Reactions: wit
Back