cuckolding theme/ideas for cucks

What my wife did:
When checking-out from hotel, me, wife and 2 bulls were at the hotel reception in the morning after a night of passion. Wife kissed me and cuddle into bulls' arms, leaving me doing the checking-out job. The receptionist girl gazed on my wedding ring when I passed credit card, then looked up to my face, stuned, her sight made me feel so humiliated.

Last edited:
Before inviting black bulls over ask thm what type of dress you want to see her in it could be anything from wedding dress to school girl attire if he wants to see her in only bra..
cuck and bull can go shopping together for lingerie/heals...
feel free to add more ideas
One boy friend likes to win her in physical competition. Mostly sword and Sandel stuff. Togas made of old bed sheets, swords made of PVC and Pool Noodles sheets are Garbage Can lids.

The three of us going to a nudist beach, my wife and her bull holding hands and me walking behind in my cock cage
The 3 of us are planning a nude beach day next month and they will be all over each other as I and everybody else watch the heat! I hope they fuck so everyone there can see what I get so turned on by!

Back