Cuckolding & Swinging

As one being in the cuckold lifestyle, have you and the Mrs. ever been involved in being part of a swingers community where you've got steady access to sampling/being sampled by black men, or do you prefer doing your thing solo, with no other outsider knowing?

We've never been part of the swinger thing, although it would have been fun. Unfortunately, as we have learned from being in the BDSM community, there is too much STD/STI stuff floating around out there and, as we are both reluctant to chance catching anything that would rain on our parade, we stay to ourselves.

The only way she will take a lover is if she knows him well enough to want to have sex with him and he has all the appropriate testing done with us and become fluid bonded. Not super likely to happen, but there is always a chance it might.

will

we have been swingers for the last 13 years ,, we have played with all shapes and sizes . we found that it works for us i get mine while he gets his ...lol .. but to each there own . you must find what works for you

The only way she will take a lover is if she knows him well enough to want to have sex with him and he has all the appropriate testing done with us and become fluid bonded. Not super likely to happen, but there is always a chance it might.

will

I don't see the impossibility in that happening.

As one being in the cuckold lifestyle, have you and the Mrs. ever been involved in being part of a swingers community where you've got steady access to sampling/being sampled by black men, or do you prefer doing your thing solo, with no other outsider knowing?
We started as swinger couple..in fact i could convince my hot wife to spread her leg for other men by attending one obligation free swinging party..when my wife saw live sex she got turned on and she agreed to try this life style

I am a new member to the site, been lurking for awhile. Quite confused about the difference between cuckolding, and hotwife. But the more i read on these posts, I'm definitely not a cuckold. But interesting to read about different peoples likes and dislikes.

We started as swinger couple..in fact i could convince my hot wife to spread her leg for other men by attending one obligation free swinging party..when my wife saw live sex she got turned on and she agreed to try this life style

So you've both moved further beyond swinging into the cuckold lifestyle?

So you've both moved further beyond swinging into the cuckold lifestyle?
Yes...only wife slept with other men...i would select the men for her as well she would also sleep men she liked on top of it and she was shared by my boss and her boss and few my my friends ..we were not in to humiliation etc. Nor BDSM stuff or getting pregnant was allowed so there were few boundaries defined although few rules were broken by her lovers occasionally

Yes...only wife slept with other men...i would select the men for her as well she would also sleep men she liked on top of it and she was shared by my boss and her boss and few my my friends ..we were not in to humiliation etc. Nor BDSM stuff or getting pregnant was allowed so there were few boundaries defined although few rules were broken by her lovers occasionally

Are you always there to watch or sometimes leave her to her own expertise?

Love that term 'sampled'

we were swingers first...actually friends with benefits and she showed me her lifestyle.

I do sometimes wonder about our relationship..if it will work. We have been together for two years and have known each other for four.

I think sex is more a part of her life than mine... and I wonder if its healthy. It seems to get kinkier as we go.

We started as swingers and still participate at times. Eventually we evolved into a hotwife relationship to recently QoS lifestyle. It has been a great journey with great memories

Back