Cuckolding starts early

pvak74

Male
I think for most beta cuckolds, these feelings start younger and usually hinge on when they have their first sexual encounters. Mine started started with first girlfriend back in senior year of high school. She was experienced with sex and I wasn’t and she had a kardashian taste in men and was with a few bbc’s before me. So when she saw me naked for the first time, she proceeded to tease me about my size. She fucked me but i could tell it wasn’t much for her. As time went on we continued to fuck and one day after we had sex she casually asked me if I would be mad if she saw another guy in our school that she was friends with, This friend was a tall black guy that was the star on our high school basketball team. He had a reputation of turning out a bunch of white girls at a record clip in our school. Word got around he had a monster cock, and had a nickname given to him by these girls. “Superman” was his nickname and it was for his sexual prowess. I kinda reluctantly went along with it. Being my first girlfriend and teased by her, I didn’t want to lose her so I said it was ok. One afternoon we got out of school early, me and her went to his house. He kinda took over immediately because he had so much experience. I was told to sit in the corner and I could watch and beat off, but i wasn’t to participate with them. He proceeded to fuck her like I’ve never seen done before. And his cock was enormous, about 9 inches and as thick as a coke can. After it was over, she had a hard time walking for a short time. I took her home. Turns out that was the worst thing that could of happened as she started to fuck him on a fairly regular basis. And I’d be there to watch her and him each time, sitting in the corner beating off each time. Over time it molded me into a full on cuck. I mean how couldn’t it? I wanted her to stop but after a while I liked watching her more. I got cut off eventually and we broke up soon thereafter. It completely changed me. And even though I didn’t know what the word cuckold was then, I was living it for sure. It has changed my whole sex life from that point on.

Last edited:
That's not really a good thing to start so young. I'm 31, and also started in high school at 17. Then moved onto meetint couples to serve. I've moved around a few times to start cuck relationship from the very beginning. Its always great until they want you to be a regular guy again and want regular sex/head.

But your so used to being the cuck that having regular sex just doesn't do it. And no woman wants a man who doesn't make her feel wanted.

Now it's the bars or apps and I match with women Interested in the cuck dynamic but all still want the domainte guy in the bed after the bull goes home

I think for most beta cuckolds, these feelings start younger and usually hinge on when they have their first sexual encounters. Mine started started with first girlfriend back in senior year of high school. She was experienced with sex and I wasn’t and she had a kardashian taste in men and was with a few bbc’s before me. So when she saw me naked for the first time, she proceeded to tease me about my size. She fucked me but i could tell it wasn’t much for her. As time went on we continued to fuck and one day after we had sex she casually asked me if I would be mad if she saw another guy in our school that she was friends with, This friend was a tall black guy that was the star on our high school basketball team. He had a reputation of turning out a bunch of white girls at a record clip in our school. Word got around he had a monster cock, and had a nickname given to him by these girls. “Superman” was his nickname and it was for his sexual prowess. I kinda reluctantly went along with it. Being my first girlfriend and teased by her, I didn’t want to lose her so I said it was ok. One afternoon we got out of school early, me and her went to his house. He kinda took over immediately because he had so much experience. I was told to sit in the corner and I could watch and beat off, but i wasn’t to participate with them. He proceeded to fuck her like I’ve never seen done before. And his cock was enormous, about 9 inches and as thick as a coke can. After it was over, she had a hard time walking for a short time. I took her home. Turns out that was the worst thing that could of happened as she started to fuck him on a fairly regular basis. And I’d be there to watch her and him each time, sitting in the corner beating off each time. Over time it molded me into a full on cuck. I mean how couldn’t it? I wanted her to stop but after a while I liked watching her more. I got cut off eventually and we broke up soon thereafter. It completely changed me. And even though I didn’t know what the word cuckold was then, I was living it for sure. It has changed my whole sex life from that point on.
I think many of us are cuckolds before we even have a girlfriend. It’s in our personality. It certainly was mine. Just like I knew I’d be a cocksucker before I ever had one in my mouth.

yes I totally agree I think it started for me before that first excpeariance but yes my high school girl firend cucked me with a black man and it affected me for the rest of my life for sure.

I will tell teh story if anyone is interested
Do tell

Well okay I will tell then.

My first real gf I start dating as a 10th grade year in H.S. I was on the football team and she was a sexy cheerleader I felt like life couldn't get better. We dated about a 6 months before we really tried anything sexual the first time we were making out in my car and I was rubbing her pussy over her panties and she rubbed my hard cock over my jeans and I came in my pants right away she was shocked but had never gone that far either so didn't know to find that pathetic. Any way we went about a year of making out me fingering her to orgasm and me cuming in my pants I finally got to where I get it out and into her hand before cumming she got made the first time because i got it on her she thought the cum was a grosses thing and so after that I had to let her do it over underwear so I didn't squirt it everywhere. So looking back now it sounds pathetic but in the moment it was fucking awesome I had a super hot girl and we were getting each other off like three times a week i mean HS dream for sure. Finally at the junior senior Prom he let me get a room and take both our virginity. that night I fumbled along the first time I got in and broke her hymen and got like 3 strokes before cumming into my condom. we rested and went again actually I got in her 3 times that night and I think the last time even lasted a few minutes. She didn't seem to be overly pleased she was happy to be sharing that with me and it was special but she admitted it hurt a bit and she actually really liked the fingering more then having actual sex.I loved the fact that I had lost my virginity but I also did seem to get anymore out of the actual fucking then a hand job I actually realized seeing her orgasm from the fingering excited me much more. So from May till August we had sex 3 more times and were still getting each other off a few times a week. We were getting ready to start senior year in HS and I had been invited to a University football day camp and campus tour. I am not sure how it was convinced to her parents to allow her to go with me and stay over night memory is fuzzy but there might have been some lying to our parents going on. Anyway this is where we met the man that would make me a cuckold and set the stage for my sexual life from then on out. I have to run I am at work I will tell more in a bit I assume people are still interested.

I totally agree with this. My jr. High and high school gfs all cuckolded me. I had no clue at the time that it had a name. My gfs consistently had sex with other guys while we were supposed to be exclusive. Some girls would friend zone me knowing I was crazy hot for them, then tell me about their other dates and stuff

Well okay I will tell then.

My first real gf I start dating as a 10th grade year in H.S. I was on the football team and she was a sexy cheerleader I felt like life couldn't get better. We dated about a 6 months before we really tried anything sexual the first time we were making out in my car and I was rubbing her pussy over her panties and she rubbed my hard cock over my jeans and I came in my pants right away she was shocked but had never gone that far either so didn't know to find that pathetic. Any way we went about a year of making out me fingering her to orgasm and me cuming in my pants I finally got to where I get it out and into her hand before cumming she got made the first time because i got it on her she thought the cum was a grosses thing and so after that I had to let her do it over underwear so I didn't squirt it everywhere. So looking back now it sounds pathetic but in the moment it was fucking awesome I had a super hot girl and we were getting each other off like three times a week i mean HS dream for sure. Finally at the junior senior Prom he let me get a room and take both our virginity. that night I fumbled along the first time I got in and broke her hymen and got like 3 strokes before cumming into my condom. we rested and went again actually I got in her 3 times that night and I think the last time even lasted a few minutes. She didn't seem to be overly pleased she was happy to be sharing that with me and it was special but she admitted it hurt a bit and she actually really liked the fingering more then having actual sex.I loved the fact that I had lost my virginity but I also did seem to get anymore out of the actual fucking then a hand job I actually realized seeing her orgasm from the fingering excited me much more. So from May till August we had sex 3 more times and were still getting each other off a few times a week. We were getting ready to start senior year in HS and I had been invited to a University football day camp and campus tour. I am not sure how it was convinced to her parents to allow her to go with me and stay over night memory is fuzzy but there might have been some lying to our parents going on. Anyway this is where we met the man that would make me a cuckold and set the stage for my sexual life from then on out. I have to run I am at work I will tell more in a bit I assume people are still interested.
Thank you fir sharing I enjoyed reading it

To continue on. My GF and I travel to the university I will leave names of schools and cities out of this. My name is Doug my GF then was Michelle. The plan was to drive the hour to the school I would attend the day camp and then we would do the school tour together that afternoon and then we would spend the evening in a hotel room the excitement was high. The plan got changed during my day camp they invited several of us guys to a party that night. I told Michelle about it and she was like maybe we shouldn't go I explained I almost had to at least show up. So that night we showed up to the party Michelle was dressed hot as hell as it was the dress she had for me. That night there was booze of course and dancing Michelle didn't ******* much but drank enough to be feeling good. Anyway she did spend a lot of time dancing and the black guys from the teamed seemed to really enjoy dancing with her. We ended up staying at the party for several hours and she spent the majority of that time grinding on the dance floor with some very large Black football players. Their hands were all over her but not like to out of control. I was watching most of the night only going out to dance a little. I found myself getting aroused watching her bump and grind I had at the time just thought I was turned watching her hot body move not that she was flirting and teasing these men, but clearly that was a big part of it. That night we left the party and went back to our room. I was thinking I was about to have the most amazing sex. When we got to the room we were kissing and my fingers were working at getting her off. She then says how come you didn't stop those guys from touching me all over I said I just thought you were having fun. She pushed my hand away and said what I kept looking for you to step in but you just stood there. I said i really didn't want to get in the way of you having fun. She oh so I am some slut that wants random men to grope me is that what you think of me. I said no its not like that at all. She said oh really and grabbed my crotch and said you didn't like seeing those big black hands on my ass, and while I actually had not thought that my cock answered for me and twitch hard. She said oh you did didn't you I tried to mumble no but she stroked to start me over my underwear, And say yeah you like seeing that you know I could feel them hard rubbing against my ass. I was throbbing hard by now and not saying or denying anything. she grabbed my hand and guided it back to her pussy and I slipped my finger into her soaking wet pussy. She whispered in my ear i bet you wanted me to touch them back and I came harder then I ever did. she kissed me and I fingered her hard and she exploded in orgasm. After we caught our breathe I said did you like what they were doing she said you are being such a sicko stop. I said its okay they were attractive and fit men she said I didn't think about them like that and you are gross for thinking of me like that. I apologized and we went to sleep.

The next morning we had a breakfast to attend before getting on the road. We ended up sitting next to this Black man that was from our home town he was a bit older like 26 and a asstitent coach of a school across town. He start talking to me but then basically had a general conversation with my GF where I was basically a third wheel for about a hour. The conversation was not sexual but she was flirting and he was liking it foresure I just kind of stayed quiet. At the end of the breakfast he handed her his card and say you should call me sometime, she said yeah okay the three of us should have lunch sometime, he said yeah yeah umm the three of us. HIs name on the Card was Thomas.

We left soon after and she was hot and had me pull over and we made out and I made her come on my fingers she never touched me but I came in my pants anyway. I asked her what got you so hot was it Thomas she said stop it. I said you know he was into you wanted to have lunch just you and him. She no he is a grown man and it was not like that he is going to give us some college advice. I said no he wants to fuck you, she giggled and said you wish. I said it seems like you wish. We drove for about 30 minutes in quiet. Then she said real low so is that something you would like. I said what. She said me hooking up with another guy. I was taken back and not sure how to answer but my cock got hard. I said I could be okay with it if you want that I don't want you to miss out on something you want to try. She sat there trembling for a bit and then started to cry and say I am sorry. I stopped the car and held her I said you don't have to be sorry. She said I should even be talking like this and I will not cheat on you. I said baby its okay it is not cheating. She said so you don't love me. I was like no I love you dearly and I don't want to loose you but I am afraid if I deny you this I will loose you for sure. She said I am sorry i did get turned on by those boys last night and by Thomas this morning. I said I get it and I understand I honestly got turned on by the thought of it too, maybe if we do it together like in a 3 some. She said that might work. We drove back to town I dropped her off and the plan was she would message with Thomas feel him out fliting for a few days see what his interest was.

Sorry this is stretching so long its a long story. I will be back again later.

After two weeks of her calling him on the phone and talking, This was before cell phones. All along her and I are dating like normal but it is clear they are flirting and he is into her. We still go out a few times a week and still getting each other off me still with my underwear on as to not make a mess. Any way the talk is getting intense we are no longer pretending she wants him and he wants her and I want to be there to see it. She brought up to him about a 3 some he told her he was not into that but it is not un common for a white boy to want to see his hot GF have fun with a black man. He said if it is what he has to do to get with her he would let me hang out as long as I stayed out of the way. She at first told him no she wants a 3 some but after more talking she was agreed to that she told him that we had only had sex 5 times and the extent to our sexual play mostly hands stuff. He told her that she is missing out on so much more pleasure and he can't wait to show her. Any way as she would tell me about their talks I would cum so fast she found this amusing and pathetic but i think had decided she want Thomas so she was going to deal with my sick perverted ideas.

So the day was set on our Friday night date after homecoming game in October we were going to go to his Apartment ( so just over two month from when we met him) .I was excited by then I had read a lot in penthouse and stuff and masturbating about what I was going to see. She was excited too she was clearly turned on by him. I was afraid that the few times we had sex was going to seem pathetic to her after this he was a grown man I was a virgin. We never played up the black thing I didn't even think about that part the only mention of race was when he would tell her that I am not un common amongst white boys.

So we get to his Apartment after the game and dance it is like 11 pm I am feeling a bit down we lost big in the game. Plus I am so nervous and scared , on the other hand she seems like a rock but I know she must be nervous as well. We knock he greets us at the door wearing basketball pants and a t shirt he is tall big and fit. he shakes my hand and say hi then gives my girl a big hug and says so good to finally see you again. He offers us to go to his living room offers me a beer and her a wine cooler. he sits next to her on the love seat and gestures to a chair against the wall on the other side of the room says you can sit there. He puts on some music and they are talking I can make out what they are saying. they stand up and start slow dancing in front of the couch. I and trembling and shaking. Then he runs his hand done to her ass and pulls her in and starts to kiss her, she melts into him and is returning the kiss OMG. the kissing and dancing goes on for like 5 minutes then he sits down pulling her into his lap facing his one leg on either side of his. They are kissing and his hands are exploring he has her skirt up and I can see her panties. her hands are rubbing on his chest and exploring and then he reaches a hand under and she moans deeply i can her the sound of her wetness as he slides his finger in and out of my GF. the kissing gets intense then she burries her head into his shoulder and scream out as she orgasms on his hand. she is moaning and trembling and he locks eyes on me grinning. He tells her that's a girl you need this bad. they are holding each other in her afterglow and I can help it I didn't even realize I was rubbing my cock over my pants and I cum, I cum hard enough I grunt out loud. She sits up and looks over at me. She has a look of disgust, say says what the fuck is wrong with you, I just mumble I am sorry. Hey turns her head back to him and says baby you got you a sick little white boy there he is just gonna sit there stroking himself all night. He pulls her in and they start kissing again then she sits back. and pulls his pants done and springs his very dark very thick big black cock. she gasp and then her hand wraps around it with a death grip. she strokes it a bit and they kiss some more. he whispers in her ear and she shakes he head yea they get up and he grabs her hand and starts to take her towards the room. I say baby wait, she stops says are you serious I say yeah I think I changed my mind she says baby I am sorry I don't think I can stop now. Then she stepped away from him and came to me looked me in my eye held the sides of my head and said baby please let me finish this please I love you and this will not change that but please I have to finish this. I mumble I don't know if I can . Then he grabbed her hand and said come on beautiful he is fine he wants this he will be fine, then looked at me and said isn't that right man you want this. I just stood frozen. She looked me and said okay baby and I just shook my head up and down. She turns they held hands and started towards the room I got up to follow. He turned back to me and said oh hell no you can't handle this you stay out here. I was like no I have to be there for her. He said no I am not gonna have some white boy stroking off in the corner tell him its okay baby she looked at me and said please baby just wait out here. He said hey the remote is over there help yourself to anything you need in the fridge. Then they entered the room and the door shut and I heard it lock.

I will come back to tell more in a bit.

After two weeks of her calling him on the phone and talking, This was before cell phones. All along her and I are dating like normal but it is clear they are flirting and he is into her. We still go out a few times a week and still getting each other off me still with my underwear on as to not make a mess. Any way the talk is getting intense we are no longer pretending she wants him and he wants her and I want to be there to see it. She brought up to him about a 3 some he told her he was not into that but it is not un common for a white boy to want to see his hot GF have fun with a black man. He said if it is what he has to do to get with her he would let me hang out as long as I stayed out of the way. She at first told him no she wants a 3 some but after more talking she was agreed to that she told him that we had only had sex 5 times and the extent to our sexual play mostly hands stuff. He told her that she is missing out on so much more pleasure and he can't wait to show her. Any way as she would tell me about their talks I would cum so fast she found this amusing and pathetic but i think had decided she want Thomas so she was going to deal with my sick perverted ideas.

So the day was set on our Friday night date after homecoming game in October we were going to go to his Apartment ( so just over two month from when we met him) .I was excited by then I had read a lot in penthouse and stuff and masturbating about what I was going to see. She was excited too she was clearly turned on by him. I was afraid that the few times we had sex was going to seem pathetic to her after this he was a grown man I was a virgin. We never played up the black thing I didn't even think about that part the only mention of race was when he would tell her that I am not un common amongst white boys.

So we get to his Apartment after the game and dance it is like 11 pm I am feeling a bit down we lost big in the game. Plus I am so nervous and scared , on the other hand she seems like a rock but I know she must be nervous as well. We knock he greets us at the door wearing basketball pants and a t shirt he is tall big and fit. he shakes my hand and say hi then gives my girl a big hug and says so good to finally see you again. He offers us to go to his living room offers me a beer and her a wine cooler. he sits next to her on the love seat and gestures to a chair against the wall on the other side of the room says you can sit there. He puts on some music and they are talking I can make out what they are saying. they stand up and start slow dancing in front of the couch. I and trembling and shaking. Then he runs his hand done to her ass and pulls her in and starts to kiss her, she melts into him and is returning the kiss OMG. the kissing and dancing goes on for like 5 minutes then he sits down pulling her into his lap facing his one leg on either side of his. They are kissing and his hands are exploring he has her skirt up and I can see her panties. her hands are rubbing on his chest and exploring and then he reaches a hand under and she moans deeply i can her the sound of her wetness as he slides his finger in and out of my GF. the kissing gets intense then she burries her head into his shoulder and scream out as she orgasms on his hand. she is moaning and trembling and he locks eyes on me grinning. He tells her that's a girl you need this bad. they are holding each other in her afterglow and I can help it I didn't even realize I was rubbing my cock over my pants and I cum, I cum hard enough I grunt out loud. She sits up and looks over at me. She has a look of disgust, say says what the fuck is wrong with you, I just mumble I am sorry. Hey turns her head back to him and says baby you got you a sick little white boy there he is just gonna sit there stroking himself all night. He pulls her in and they start kissing again then she sits back. and pulls his pants done and springs his very dark very thick big black cock. she gasp and then her hand wraps around it with a death grip. she strokes it a bit and they kiss some more. he whispers in her ear and she shakes he head yea they get up and he grabs her hand and starts to take her towards the room. I say baby wait, she stops says are you serious I say yeah I think I changed my mind she says baby I am sorry I don't think I can stop now. Then she stepped away from him and came to me looked me in my eye held the sides of my head and said baby please let me finish this please I love you and this will not change that but please I have to finish this. I mumble I don't know if I can . Then he grabbed her hand and said come on beautiful he is fine he wants this he will be fine, then looked at me and said isn't that right man you want this. I just stood frozen. She looked me and said okay baby and I just shook my head up and down. She turns they held hands and started towards the room I got up to follow. He turned back to me and said oh hell no you can't handle this you stay out here. I was like no I have to be there for her. He said no I am not gonna have some white boy stroking off in the corner tell him its okay baby she looked at me and said please baby just wait out here. He said hey the remote is over there help yourself to anything you need in the fridge. Then they entered the room and the door shut and I heard it lock.

I can't imagine all the moans you heard that night. Hope you recorded atleast the sounds of that night.

My pecker and I can't wait for the next post

For me, it started in high school. My senior year , our youth group had an exchange trip with a group from another state. We had a swimming party and picnic to welcome them. My girl friend was riding on the shoulders of this big guy. He had his hands all over her body and her big tits. That was something she wouldn't let me do. She had the biggest tits of the group and the best body. When we were in the locker room getting dressed, he was parading around with his big cock on display announcing that he was going to fuck her before the trip was over. I just shrank back and saw how much larger his cock was than mine.

I couldn't go on the trip because I had to work. When our group returned from the other state, a friend of mine told me she spent the entire trip with him. I asked a girl she was good friends what took place. She told me that she watched my girl friend get fucked while she was getting fucked. My girlfriend denied it but she finally admitted that they slipped away. She said he was on top and they made out. She said he got her skirt up to her waist but that was all that happened. Her friend told me he had gotten her bra off. When I told her that she reluctantly admitted that. We broke up. After a few months, we were back together again. Then she let me take her blouse and bra off and play with her tits. We ended up married and she cucked me the second year we were married.

For me, it started in high school. My senior year , our youth group had an exchange trip with a group from another state. We had a swimming party and picnic to welcome them. My girl friend was riding on the shoulders of this big guy. He had his hands all over her body and her big tits. That was something she wouldn't let me do. She had the biggest tits of the group and the best body. When we were in the locker room getting dressed, he was parading around with his big cock on display announcing that he was going to fuck her before the trip was over. I just shrank back and saw how much larger his cock was than mine.

I couldn't go on the trip because I had to work. When our group returned from the other state, a friend of mine told me she spent the entire trip with him. I asked a girl she was good friends what took place. She told me that she watched my girl friend get fucked while she was getting fucked. My girlfriend denied it but she finally admitted that they slipped away. She said he was on top and they made out. She said he got her skirt up to her waist but that was all that happened. Her friend told me he had gotten her bra off. When I told her that she reluctantly admitted that. We broke up. After a few months, we were back together again. Then she let me take her blouse and bra off and play with her tits. We ended up married and she cucked me the second year we were married.
Guarantee she lost that cherry

I will finish that night this afternoon, I will also continue to tell how the following month from October till Summer went. There is much more to the story that shaped me we continued to date through HS and graduation finally breaking up in the summer as we were both going to different Universities and honestly by then it was clear we were not going to survive a long distance relationship.

Back