Cuckolding starts early

I think for most beta cuckolds, these feelings start younger and usually hinge on when they have their first sexual encounters. Mine started started with first girlfriend back in senior year of high school. She was experienced with sex and I wasn’t and she had a kardashian taste in men and was with a few bbc’s before me. So when she saw me naked for the first time, she proceeded to tease me about my size. She fucked me but i could tell it wasn’t much for her. As time went on we continued to fuck and one day after we had sex she casually asked me if I would be mad if she saw another guy in our school that she was friends with, This friend was a tall black guy that was the star on our high school basketball team. He had a reputation of turning out a bunch of white girls at a record clip in our school. Word got around he had a monster cock, and had a nickname given to him by these girls. “Superman” was his nickname and it was for his sexual prowess. I kinda reluctantly went along with it. Being my first girlfriend and teased by her, I didn’t want to lose her so I said it was ok. One afternoon we got out of school early, me and her went to his house. He kinda took over immediately because he had so much experience. I was told to sit in the corner and I could watch and beat off, but i wasn’t to participate with them. He proceeded to fuck her like I’ve never seen done before. And his cock was enormous, about 9 inches and as thick as a coke can. After it was over, she had a hard time walking for a short time. I took her home. Turns out that was the worst thing that could of happened as she started to fuck him on a fairly regular basis. And I’d be there to watch her and him each time, sitting in the corner beating off each time. Over time it molded me into a full on cuck. I mean how couldn’t it? I wanted her to stop but after a while I liked watching her more. I got cut off eventually and we broke up soon thereafter. It completely changed me. And even though I didn’t know what the word cuckold was then, I was living it for sure. It has changed my whole sex life from that point on.
It most likely started for me in middle school. I was so excited to start being sexual I got ahead of puberty and the first time a girl went down my pants to touch my dick, it was a little boy dick and she recoiled quickly. Don’t think my psyche ever recovered from that.

I will finish that night this afternoon, I will also continue to tell how the following month from October till Summer went. There is much more to the story that shaped me we continued to date through HS and graduation finally breaking up in the summer as we were both going to different Universities and honestly by then it was clear we were not going to survive a long distance relationship.
This is very hot. Please do tell all the stories. Not only that this is hot, but also interesting as this is also your formative years that as you said influence the rest of your life, and I’m sure hers too.

I heard the door shut and Lock. I felt faint and was shaking and I actually thought I might pass out. I slumped down sitting back against the door and I started to cry. It was only like a minute and felt like a life time I couldn't handle it and I turn on my knees and start pounding on the door and saying we need to stop this. The door opened and Thomas was standing there in his boxers, he looked mad. He said look dude this is what you wanted, but the ship has sailed its happening. He said don't make kick your ass out of my house go sit over there and relax we will be out soon. She shut the door and it locked again I heard him say he is alright where were we.

I went to the couch and turned off the stereo and turned on the TV can't remember what it was doubt I even knew then. I was in a haze I then started to hear moans and the hearing those my cock got so hard. I was in a spinning faint flush and hard as a rock I couldn't understand what the hell I had done. After a I hear he moaning load and saying stop like OMG and fuck that is big, the sound of bodies slapping together get to be loud, and I hear her yell out omg I am cumming omg, then her voice goes quiet but the slapping sound just got faster and louder.

I can't say how long they were in there but I would say about a hour. I actually came on in my pants twice while they were in there I never took off my pants. I remember the moment the door clicked open and Michelle stepped out of the room, her hair was a mess but her clothes were back on and and was just standing there staring at me. I said are you okay and she OMG yes I am very okay, then paused and said are you okay. I said I think so she said I am sorry. She took a few steps across the room to me and embraced me in a hug, she kissed me softly on teh lips and said thank you so much for letting me have that I love you, I said I love you too. Thomas came out of the room and said hey I hate to rush you guys along but we need to wrap this up. He was in boxer shorts and walking to the kitchen to grab a ******* of water. We gather are things and she went over and hugged him an kissed him deeply and said thank you. She told him call me, he said oh yeah I will.

We went to the car and I drove and dropped her off. I car ride was silent and all she said when she got out of the car was I am sorry. We actually didn't talk again until Monday at school. When I saw it was almost like nothing had happened and we went about our week regular like nothing had happened. We even still linked up a few times to get each other off still my fingers in her and her rubbing me over my pants, I still could only last a few strokes of this. That next Saturday we went out on a date and after parked and I got on top of her in the back seat slide on a condom and entered her and came it 2 strokes she just sighed and said that is pathetic, I said I am sorry. I had no idea that while I would date her through the rest of the year into summer but that was the last time my penis would enter her.

I will tell about the many more times she got with Thomas and I was cucked through out my senior year. I would learn latter from her that first night started with her kissing his body and on her knees sucking his cock for a bit before he got her on the bed and entered her for the first time. She said she came almost right way and had more orgasms then she could count. She told me that he flipped her over and fucked her from behind a first for her we had only done missionary. Then when he was a bout to cum he asked her if she was on the pill she told him no so he said then you got to take this in your mouth and she didn't resist it at all. She said the rest only shortly and he got hard again and got her to get on and ride him for a bit, until she had a few more orgasms, he finally had her stop and said he doesn't usually get off a second time even though he was still hard as a rock. It was then she dressed and came out. 30 something years later I have still never had any kind of sex like that ever.

I heard the door shut and Lock. I felt faint and was shaking and I actually thought I might pass out. I slumped down sitting back against the door and I started to cry. It was only like a minute and felt like a life time I couldn't handle it and I turn on my knees and start pounding on the door and saying we need to stop this. The door opened and Thomas was standing there in his boxers, he looked mad. He said look dude this is what you wanted, but the ship has sailed its happening. He said don't make kick your ass out of my house go sit over there and relax we will be out soon. She shut the door and it locked again I heard him say he is alright where were we.

I went to the couch and turned off the stereo and turned on the TV can't remember what it was doubt I even knew then. I was in a haze I then started to hear moans and the hearing those my cock got so hard. I was in a spinning faint flush and hard as a rock I couldn't understand what the hell I had done. After a I hear he moaning load and saying stop like OMG and fuck that is big, the sound of bodies slapping together get to be loud, and I hear her yell out omg I am cumming omg, then her voice goes quiet but the slapping sound just got faster and louder.

I can't say how long they were in there but I would say about a hour. I actually came on in my pants twice while they were in there I never took off my pants. I remember the moment the door clicked open and Michelle stepped out of the room, her hair was a mess but her clothes were back on and and was just standing there staring at me. I said are you okay and she OMG yes I am very okay, then paused and said are you okay. I said I think so she said I am sorry. She took a few steps across the room to me and embraced me in a hug, she kissed me softly on teh lips and said thank you so much for letting me have that I love you, I said I love you too. Thomas came out of the room and said hey I hate to rush you guys along but we need to wrap this up. He was in boxer shorts and walking to the kitchen to grab a ******* of water. We gather are things and she went over and hugged him an kissed him deeply and said thank you. She told him call me, he said oh yeah I will.

We went to the car and I drove and dropped her off. I car ride was silent and all she said when she got out of the car was I am sorry. We actually didn't talk again until Monday at school. When I saw it was almost like nothing had happened and we went about our week regular like nothing had happened. We even still linked up a few times to get each other off still my fingers in her and her rubbing me over my pants, I still could only last a few strokes of this. That next Saturday we went out on a date and after parked and I got on top of her in the back seat slide on a condom and entered her and came it 2 strokes she just sighed and said that is pathetic, I said I am sorry. I had no idea that while I would date her through the rest of the year into summer but that was the last time my penis would enter her.

I will tell about the many more times she got with Thomas and I was cucked through out my senior year. I would learn latter from her that first night started with her kissing his body and on her knees sucking his cock for a bit before he got her on the bed and entered her for the first time. She said she came almost right way and had more orgasms then she could count. She told me that he flipped her over and fucked her from behind a first for her we had only done missionary. Then when he was a bout to cum he asked her if she was on the pill she told him no so he said then you got to take this in your mouth and she didn't resist it at all. She said the rest only shortly and he got hard again and got her to get on and ride him for a bit, until she had a few more orgasms, he finally had her stop and said he doesn't usually get off a second time even though he was still hard as a rock. It was then she dressed and came out. 30 something years later I have still never had any kind of sex like that ever.
👏👏👏🍆🐇🖖

Yes please, tell more.

After two weeks of her calling him on the phone and talking, This was before cell phones. All along her and I are dating like normal but it is clear they are flirting and he is into her. We still go out a few times a week and still getting each other off me still with my underwear on as to not make a mess. Any way the talk is getting intense we are no longer pretending she wants him and he wants her and I want to be there to see it. She brought up to him about a 3 some he told her he was not into that but it is not un common for a white boy to want to see his hot GF have fun with a black man. He said if it is what he has to do to get with her he would let me hang out as long as I stayed out of the way. She at first told him no she wants a 3 some but after more talking she was agreed to that she told him that we had only had sex 5 times and the extent to our sexual play mostly hands stuff. He told her that she is missing out on so much more pleasure and he can't wait to show her. Any way as she would tell me about their talks I would cum so fast she found this amusing and pathetic but i think had decided she want Thomas so she was going to deal with my sick perverted ideas.

So the day was set on our Friday night date after homecoming game in October we were going to go to his Apartment ( so just over two month from when we met him) .I was excited by then I had read a lot in penthouse and stuff and masturbating about what I was going to see. She was excited too she was clearly turned on by him. I was afraid that the few times we had sex was going to seem pathetic to her after this he was a grown man I was a virgin. We never played up the black thing I didn't even think about that part the only mention of race was when he would tell her that I am not un common amongst white boys.

So we get to his Apartment after the game and dance it is like 11 pm I am feeling a bit down we lost big in the game. Plus I am so nervous and scared , on the other hand she seems like a rock but I know she must be nervous as well. We knock he greets us at the door wearing basketball pants and a t shirt he is tall big and fit. he shakes my hand and say hi then gives my girl a big hug and says so good to finally see you again. He offers us to go to his living room offers me a beer and her a wine cooler. he sits next to her on the love seat and gestures to a chair against the wall on the other side of the room says you can sit there. He puts on some music and they are talking I can make out what they are saying. they stand up and start slow dancing in front of the couch. I and trembling and shaking. Then he runs his hand done to her ass and pulls her in and starts to kiss her, she melts into him and is returning the kiss OMG. the kissing and dancing goes on for like 5 minutes then he sits down pulling her into his lap facing his one leg on either side of his. They are kissing and his hands are exploring he has her skirt up and I can see her panties. her hands are rubbing on his chest and exploring and then he reaches a hand under and she moans deeply i can her the sound of her wetness as he slides his finger in and out of my GF. the kissing gets intense then she burries her head into his shoulder and scream out as she orgasms on his hand. she is moaning and trembling and he locks eyes on me grinning. He tells her that's a girl you need this bad. they are holding each other in her afterglow and I can help it I didn't even realize I was rubbing my cock over my pants and I cum, I cum hard enough I grunt out loud. She sits up and looks over at me. She has a look of disgust, say says what the fuck is wrong with you, I just mumble I am sorry. Hey turns her head back to him and says baby you got you a sick little white boy there he is just gonna sit there stroking himself all night. He pulls her in and they start kissing again then she sits back. and pulls his pants done and springs his very dark very thick big black cock. she gasp and then her hand wraps around it with a death grip. she strokes it a bit and they kiss some more. he whispers in her ear and she shakes he head yea they get up and he grabs her hand and starts to take her towards the room. I say baby wait, she stops says are you serious I say yeah I think I changed my mind she says baby I am sorry I don't think I can stop now. Then she stepped away from him and came to me looked me in my eye held the sides of my head and said baby please let me finish this please I love you and this will not change that but please I have to finish this. I mumble I don't know if I can . Then he grabbed her hand and said come on beautiful he is fine he wants this he will be fine, then looked at me and said isn't that right man you want this. I just stood frozen. She looked me and said okay baby and I just shook my head up and down. She turns they held hands and started towards the room I got up to follow. He turned back to me and said oh hell no you can't handle this you stay out here. I was like no I have to be there for her. He said no I am not gonna have some white boy stroking off in the corner tell him its okay baby she looked at me and said please baby just wait out here. He said hey the remote is over there help yourself to anything you need in the fridge. Then they entered the room and the door shut and I heard it lock.

I will come back to tell more in a bit.
I can so relate to what you said about sitting in the corner rubbing yourself down, blowing your load and then she’s becomes annoyed you did what you did. Ive gotten that same response before. I almost feel like even if she ever sees her boyfriend/husband in an alpha light, the moment you do that, it becomes affirmed to them that you not what she thought. You become the beta in that moment in her eyes. It’s never the same after that.

We went on for a another week almost before bring it up at all. we were making out and I stopped and said how much I loved her and I am glad we go that out of our system, she said what do you mean what out of of our system. I said you know having a 3 somes. She laughed a bit and said is that what we are calling it a three some. Then she said baby you watch a man seduce your girlfriend and you came in your pants sitting in the corner then waited in the living room while that man ravished me for over a hour. I could help it my cock got about as hard as it had ever been and she noticed it. She said what the fuck is wrong with you. I said me you are the one that fucked another man, she said shh it was you that begged me to do it. I said I am pretty I begged you to stop. She oh hell it was too late then i was way to turned on and you didn't really want me to stop. I claimed I did she said did you got off sitting out there by yourself I said yes and lowered my eyes she said more then once I said yes 3 times she laughed man what are we going to do with you. She told me she was pretty sure when she came out of the room I would be gone and that we were through.

I then asked her did you like it, She baby I am sorry I loved it it was amazing I never thought sex would be like that. I said oh I am glad you like it and got to have that once. She said baby I still talking to him on the phone I said really she said yeah but we have not made any plans he is kind of scared me being young. I said oh yeah properly best left a one time thing she yeah and sighed. I then used my fingers on her very wet pussy to get her off and she stroked me over the pants and I came.

A few days later after practice I was walking to the parking lot to meet her and head home and she was standing next to my car talking to Thomas. I walked up and said high extending my hand to shake his, he gave me a head nod but never reached to shake my hand. Michelle told me I told Thomas he could meet me here he wanted to talk to me in person. She then said Thomas said it is best if we only are seen together with you around. I said oh. Thomas said Hey baby I am parked over there and point to the back corner of the lot it was getting dark. She said oh okay and we just kind of started walking that way. I walked behind them but they were not touching. When we got to his car he said hey keep a look out for us and I just said sure no problem. They got in the front seats of the car. They were talking for a few then started kissing then he guided her head to his lap. Now I had never got a blow job and I didn't know she had sucked him the other night as well. Again I could feel the shakes coming on felt like I wanted to *******. even though I knew what was goin on I couldn't believe it and I couldn't stop from touching my self and cumming in my pants while my sexy GF was in the Car giving some Black man a blow job. after about 20 minutes she stepped out saying bye he backed up and said thanks for being a good look out as he drove away.

She grabbed my hand and said we need to get to your car now. We almost ran got in the car and I was like what the hell was that. She said he said he had to see me again. I said but baby , she shh me and said its okay i wanted to see him too. I said but you gave him head she said yeah baby I did I said you said you don't like the mess, she said well he said he really needed it so I wanted to help him. I said you had never done that before she said well a few weeks ago in his room I gave him head before. I said what you didn't tell me that she said I didn't want to hurt your feelings. then she reached down and touched the wet spot on my pants and said you are fucking gross you know, I bowed my head and said I am sorry, she then grabbed my hand and said I need to get off so bad please so I fingered her and played with her clit till she orgasmed hard she didn't even rub me, I guess she thought I already got off why bother.

We straightened up and then I drove her home on the way I said so are you going to see him again she said I am sorry but yeah I hope so, he will only see me with you around is that okay. I said so he is your boyfriend now what am I. She said stop that I love you baby he is not my BF we are not dating and we don't share personal things you and I are special, but you introduced something in my life that I am not going to be able to go without. I said I didn't introduce it you just went for it. She said you take that back i am not some slut, you begged me to seduce a man and have sex with him and I did, I did like it more then I thought, but this is your fault. I was going to argue but she stopped me and said you say your sorry and tell me me that this is your fault. I repeated it to her. She said you know you like it didn't you I couldn't deny it and said yes I do like it but I am not sure why. I told her but I do love you and I want you to be happy. We kissed good night and then she ran inside.

I have been cuckolded in every relationship in my life since, I think looking back I steered them that way, I mean some took to it faster and likely would have cheated but I think women can since what I am and what I need. I will continue the story of my senior year tomorrow it was a very emotional year for sure.

Back