Cuckolding prevalence amongst Indian Desi (US-born) couples

SM3033

Male
Over the last 5 years, I've been fortunate enough to have had a lot of fun experiences. I've been with several wives, 2 of which were long term arrangements. I'm 34, in shape, educated, former Marine and not an entitled pushy asshole. I like being friends with the hubby and the wife, and building trust. I've only been with white cuckold couples, and that is generally what I prefer. I'm a first generation American, born and raised here and my parents are from India. My question - what is the cuckolding prevalence amongst Indian cuckold couples who are also from the US? I'd love to meet one!

I'll tell you that American Indian couple's in the lifestyle in America are super super rare. I've been in the lifestyle for 12 years and I have been with dozens of white couple's including Europeans, at least a dozen or so Hispanic couple's and a few asian couple's and black couple's but never an indian couple. This only includes meeting both husband and wife not meeting wives on their own. I have however seen a Indian couple on any swinger site that I was on that was active anywhere in the states. However I have seen indian couple's active and looking for bulls in India, and the UK.

I would say if you are looking to play with some Indian couple's then you definitely want to get your passport and travel to the eat side of London. Not only are those Indians more sexually open they will be all over you because you're an American. The UK has a huge Indian community and according to the brotha's over there they love themselves some black American guys and American guys in general.

Yeah when all this pandemic stuff clears head over to London and you will get lucky real fast!

I'll tell you that American Indian couple's in the lifestyle in America are super super rare. I've been in the lifestyle for 12 years and I have been with dozens of white couple's including Europeans, at least a dozen or so Hispanic couple's and a few asian couple's and black couple's but never an indian couple. This only includes meeting both husband and wife not meeting wives on their own. I have however seen a Indian couple on any swinger site that I was on that was active anywhere in the states. However I have seen indian couple's active and looking for bulls in India, and the UK.

I would say if you are looking to play with some Indian couple's then you definitely want to get your passport and travel to the eat side of London. Not only are those Indians more sexually open they will be all over you because you're an American. The UK has a huge Indian community and according to the brotha's over there they love themselves some black American guys and American guys in general.

Yeah when all this pandemic stuff clears head over to London and you will get lucky real fast!
May be you will have better luck in India?

Back