Cuckolding my sub with a black guy...

goddessallegra

Female
From
UK
My sub loves to watch me with a black guy. I told him to get me a hot and young bull..
He booked a lovely suite in London and he love to get me ready for the bull.
He was shopping for naughty lingerie to dress me up - what i really love.
I love to tease him and i told him, first he has to shave me on my pussy ( i am shaved but it is always nice to be in front of him and it is a kind of foreplay)
I hoppend on the table in the room and i opened my legs and i ordered my sub to shave me... He used some water and shaving cream on my pussy and he started to shave me... Then i get dressed up with some naughty lingerie.... then it was the young bull - knocking on the door...
i went to the bed room and was exited to get fucked from a black and young bull. He was around 25 years, with a six pack and very good looking. I told him " get undressed and please me - my sub has to watch me to get pleased from such a young guy" The bull got undressed and i could see his big dick. i opened my legs and he pushed my slip aside and he started to lick me. I loved it the way he licked my pussy. I ordered my sub behind me on the bed and i told him " watch and learn how a real guy is licking me and fucking me." Now the bull placed his dick between my legs and Infront of my pussy . He used his dick to tease me - playing with my clit and then with one push he entered my pussy. He started to fuck me with his big dick - harder and harder and i was close to have my first orgasm. I was so wet and horny and the young bull could not hold back and he came so hard in me. I was filled with his sperm .. " Go between my legs and clean me" i told my sub... and he did as i told him... I am sure we just started some naughty cuckold session

My sub loves to watch me with a black guy. I told him to get me a hot and young bull..
I love to tease him and i told him, first he has to shave me on my pussy ( i am shaved but it is always nice to be in front of him and it is a kind of foreplay)
I hoppend on the table in the room and i opened my legs and i ordered my sub to shave me... He used some water and shaving cream on my pussy and he started to shave me... Then i get dressed up with some naughty lingerie.... then it was the young bull - knocking on the door...
i went to the bed room and was exited to get fucked from a black and young bull. He was around 25 years, with a six pack and very good looking. I told him " get undressed and please me - my sub has to watch me to get pleased from such a young guy" The bull got undressed and i could see his big dick. i opened my legs and he pushed my slip aside and he started to lick me. I loved it the way he licked my pussy. I ordered my sub behind me on the bed and i told him " watch and learn how a real guy is licking me and fucking me." Now the bull placed his dick between my legs and Infront of my pussy . He used his dick to tease me - playing with my clit and then with one push he entered my pussy. He started to fuck me with his big dick - harder and harder and i was close to have my first orgasm. I was so wet and horny and the young bull could not hold back and he came so hard in me. I was filled with his sperm .. " Go between my legs and clean me" i told my sub... and he did as i told him... I am sure we just started some naughty cuckold session
I would love to be such a cuck, in chastity too!!

Very cool and sexy AF thank you...

Wow, super hot, luv it and certainly would comply with your request.

he's 25, how old are you & how long married? is this your first?

Back