Cuckolded again by Black Bull

You take such outstanding photos. If I would be the lucky ******* of a bitch to be invited to your wife, I too would have my mouth drop open to her beauty when I walk in! These black bulls hit the lottery with your goddess. Then they get to see and experience such a young blonde model-wife worshipping their stiff black cocks, get their asses pampered with her tongue and feel her pink tongue snake deep in their asshole. If that's not enough to get to breed her (w condom of course) by a good dirty deep fucking. Just incredible! So when they walk in the door these guys don't know the pleasure they are in for. Love you guys!!!

We had a break during the covid and last weekend wife and I decided to rent a hotel room with one and only purpose...to invite black bulls to use my wife good as I watch and video. It was the wildest experience. They look so beautiful coupling together.View attachment 4303519View attachment 4303526View attachment 4303526

You take such outstanding photos. If I would be the lucky ******* of a bitch to be invited to your wife, I too would have my mouth drop open to her beauty when I walk in! These black bulls hit the lottery with your goddess. Then they get to see and experience such a young blonde model-wife worshipping their stiff black cocks, get their asses pampered with her tongue and feel her pink tongue snake deep in their asshole. If that's not enough to get to breed her (w condom of course) by a good dirty deep fucking. Just incredible! So when they walk in the door these guys don't know the pleasure they are in for. Love you guys!!!
Thanks GP. My only job is to take pics and video so have to get good at it as this is my source of wanking later on. Im lucky to have a beautful woman who submits in all kinky ways to her black bulls so it makes it easier to capture the erotic scenes.

Absolutely fantastic

Back