Cuckolded again by Black Bull

There is just something so incredibly hot with the pictures you take and the relationship you must share. I missed seeing your wife since the last time you posted her a few months ago. She looks like a runway model, and you seem to take pride in directing her performance. The photos of her sucking that coal black cock is top quality. Her mouth just seems made for sucking black dick. A natural born black cock sucker and submissive beauty. I envy you and the relationship you have with such a stunner of a BBC slut wife! Thanks for posting again!!!

I have no idea how my wifes small ass and asshole take this thing so easily...even tight fit for mouthView attachment 4604415View attachment 4604400
The way she sucks that stiff dark black cock looks amazing between your wife's lips. Worshipping black cock like a good submissive white wife. She gives me an instant hard-on.
How many black cocks have had the pleasure of sliding between her lips?
Does she swallow n*gg*r cum or just has her face painted with it?

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 170
The way she sucks that stiff dark black cock looks amazing between your wife's lips. Worshipping black cock like a good submissive white wife. She gives me an instant hard-on.
How many black cocks have had the pleasure of sliding between her lips?
Does she swallow n*gg*r cum or just has her face painted with it?
My wife already had 7 blacks and 3 whites. Whites were only in the begining. She has swallowed some and spit some, but bulls have come on and in her mouth, on ass and tits.

Back