Cuckolded again by Black Bull

Some pics where she got her asshole stretched. I really dont get it how she takes them deep in her ass as she has a small ass, but so far no cock has been too big for her ass...View attachment 4625405

View attachment 4625419View attachment 4625421
Black Balls Deep! Practice makes perfect. I guess. Your wife is a perfect 3-hole goddess and congratulate you on your success in making her the BBC craving wife that she is. You guys are the perfect Candaulist couple. That tight ass now accepts the biggest black cocks presented. Well done my friend!

Black Balls Deep! Practice makes perfect. I guess. Your wife is a perfect 3-hole goddess and congratulate you on your success in making her the BBC craving wife that she is. You guys are the perfect Candaulist couple. That tight ass now accepts the biggest black cocks presented. Well done my friend!
Thanks. she truöy in a three hole godess as u say...look at that asshole streching, but always goes back to its original state so far...22.JPG11111.JPG

Thanks. she truöy in a three hole godess as u say...look at that asshole streching, but always goes back to its original state so far...View attachment 4629929View attachment 4629930
Your blonde goddess rides a stiff black cock like a true horny mare. Not all women like ass fucking, but your leggy young blonde just rides her black stallion's cocks for pure enjoyment naturally. I see her pretty pink pussy is nice and red from the deep pounding from this strange taxi driver has had the kinky pleasure of giving her. He must have rutted in that hot pussy for a long time. Fantastic photos again!!!

Back