Cuckolded again by Black Bull

My compliments on your photography. The variety of angles and the composition are excellent. I can almost hear her passion and I can vicariously feel some of what she experiences in the array of photos.

Covid has been hard on many couples as they had to temporarily halt activities with bulls. Sudden withdrawal from bbc is difficult, especially for the wife but also for the husband to some extent.

My compliments on your photography. The variety of angles and the composition are excellent. I can almost hear her passion and I can vicariously feel some of what she experiences in the array of photos.

Covid has been hard on many couples as they had to temporarily halt activities with bulls. Sudden withdrawal from bbc is difficult, especially for the wife but also for the husband to some extent.
Thanks, glad you noticed the composition. This is the best session I recorded of my wife mating with her black bull. It was particularly hard on me as a cuck not to see her getting devoured by her black bulls.BBCBreeder00172.jpgBBCBreeder00183.jpg

Thanks, glad you noticed the composition. This is the best session I recorded of my wife mating with her black bull. It was particularly hard on me as a cuck not to see her getting devoured by her black bulls.View attachment 4306139View attachment 4306140
Many people don't realize that the lifestyle is addictive for the cuck as well as for the woman, although in a different way. For the woman, it's more physical. For the cuck it's more menta/emotional. You crave seeing sights like these and hearing your wife moan, whimper, scream in various stages of being used. And of course you miss the oral cleanup after he finishes leaving his deposit.

Many people don't realize that the lifestyle is addictive for the cuck as well as for the woman, although in a different way. For the woman, it's more physical. For the cuck it's more menta/emotional. You crave seeing sights like these and hearing your wife moan, whimper, scream in various stages of being used. And of course you miss the oral cleanup after he finishes leaving his deposit.
I certainly missed the sights like these more and the dirty sexual act between sexy white woman like my wife and a hung black man. He fucks her the way I cannot. Not into cleanup yet though I have submitted the request to her about her fucking some black man without condom and me cleaning her pussy after.

I certainly missed the sights like these more and the dirty sexual act between sexy white woman like my wife and a hung black man. He fucks her the way I cannot. Not into cleanup yet though I have submitted the request to her about her fucking some black man without condom and me cleaning her pussy after.
You will enjoy that when the opportunity arrives. Meanwhile, you can take pleasure in each time you see "the dirty sexual act". I like the way you worded that. In fact, the dirty nature of how we are used is a major factor in the way it turns us on and attracts us to black men. We crave that kind of use.

You will enjoy that when the opportunity arrives. Meanwhile, you can take pleasure in each time you see "the dirty sexual act". I like the way you worded that. In fact, the dirty nature of how we are used is a major factor in the way it turns us on and attracts us to black men. We crave that kind of use.
Yes once wife starts fucking blacks, the brain wants dirtier and dirtier scenarios for her. She is getting used to getting used dirty sex now like now she gives rimming to every black bull we meet, no questions asked.

For the woman, it's more physical. For the cuck it's more menta/emotional. You crave seeing sights like these and hearing your wife moan, whimper, scream in various stages of being used. And of course you miss the oral cleanup after he finishes leaving his deposit.
Man, this is such a truth. Watching my GF be pounded and fucked into oblivion, and listening to those gunts, moans, and screams is such an incredible turn-on. It's hard to overstate how erotic that is.

U bet he did in every way and position I can think of...see for yourself what I meanView attachment 4306065View attachment 4306066View attachment 4306067View attachment 4306068
What a sexy submissive white slut for BBC you are lucky to have. Those long slim legs are incredible. Lucky black bull is balls deep in that pretty pink pussy. Your wife has the body of a runway model-tall slim, leggy, with the hottest tight ass. That pussy is all red from the deep dicking that black cock has been giving her. Amazing pics!!!

My husband and I are both addicted

I agree, they do look natural together. She looks beautiful with her legs spread open as if she were born for black mens cocks.

Hope it happens for her often.

Back