Cuckold who clean up

My hubby loves cleaning up.
I had a gf about 12 years who was very much into BBC. She got me interested in that lifestyle. I did every imaginable sex act with her being in a sandwich between 2 BBC, deepthroating, going into a bar and she would pick up random strangers to take to our hotel and so much more. For some strange reason I didn't want to swallow. Once i got her BBC ready to cum she would take over. It never dawned on me to eat her creampie. I sure regret it now

I totally agree. With her on her back with legs up and her lover pounding her balls deep, I am on my stomach just under his balls so that when he pulls out I can see the mammoth creampie gushing out of her so my mouth is there immediately.
This is ultimate cuckold behavior right here. If your woman wants you doing clean up, you should be waiting for it when the bull finishes.

My favorite is when she is on her back with a black bull coming deep in her. I want it to absorb into her for a bit while they chat and kiss and I gently kiss and lick her wet vulva. If anything drips out I will lick it and dr1nk. After about ten minutes I lay in my back and she straddles my face and lets it gently drip into my mouth. Eventually I push my tongue as far as possible inside her searching for what’s left of that wonderful black bull cum. It’s amazing and she usually orgasms from it. I always think it’s crazy when cucks act like the are being f0rced to do this lol. It’s the best thing about being a cuck. So bonding and rewarding.

I love it when he’s deposited a huge load of cum deep in her pussy , he then tells me to lay on my back and open my mouth wide , then telling my wife to squat over my face with her open cunt above my open mouth as he watches his cum leaking out of her cunt dripping into my mouth, then he tells me to lick her clean .

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy pretty steady, 2 or 3 times a month. We both do her, take turns, we all have fun.
It's not cuckold, he's not her bull. We don't use rubbers, we usually cum inside her, once in a while she'll swallow a load (his).
Him or me have no problem kissing her after she's kissed other guy, she loves that. We will kiss her after she's swallowed, a couple of minutes later, not right after. We've both gone down on her after we've both unloaded in her but she wipes off first. We don't "clean" her, we lick her clit and lips because she loves it. If she doesn't wipe off she's a friggin mess down there. It's on her thighs, in her butt crack and up on her pube area. The mess is part of the fun but him or I don't lick it off her.
I will say...when they get it on and he unloads, he'll roll off her and I mount up and start. She'll clean his dick with her mouth then we kiss....THAT IS HOT for us.

Back