Cuckold vs Threesome

Couples! What are you more into? A FLR (Female Led Relationship) where the man is a cuckold or would you just want a black bull in a threeway? Your thoughts and then I will chime in after a bit.

Haven't been able to convince Pam in doing a three way yet but I don't despair! I'm not sure about this cuckold thing but I absolutely love to watch Pam and Edwin go at each other while I sit back, watch and take pics and vids! If that constitutes making me a cuckold so be it! Just as a footnote: "I know of nothing more exhilarating than to watch Edwin's black body positioned between Pam's outstretched legs and ramming that over 11 inch massive black intruder into her white hot swollen horny wanton pussy! Wow!
P.S. See our Avatar, well that's a for real pic of Pam's crotch taken just before Edwin removed them and blackened her! I'm always struck just how wet Pam was as evidenced by that wet stain mark right in the middle of that pic!

We enjoy both aspects, and are very lucky that our sexy black boyfriend is bisexual and enjoys a variety of sex-play. We like him to make the call, so he sets what happens "on our date" by sending a text the date before. If he says "sex slaves," we wait for him naked, facing away from the couch in our family room; it is especially erotic if he invites a friend and we listen to them talk about us as their slut couple. Another option, is "my cuck couple" (which is still one of my favorites) Beth will be on the couch either dressed slutty or naked, and I kneel naked. He comes in and makes-out with Beth, plays with her, and I provide oral service when instructed. When they go to bed, I kneel next to the bed holding the bed post. The third option is our threesome. He will text "want my lovers" we await naked in our bed, he comes in and strips, and crawls into the midddle of the bed.

Back