Cuckold vs Threesome

I don't think watching constitutes cuckold. Hubby watches more than he participates, but he's not denied or humiliated or lessened in any way. I love him and he has full access to me. We're a perfectly normal married couple except for the many times I climax on large black cocks.
:cool: :sex:
Nothing against the cuckold lifestyle, it's just not ours. (Most of our followers assume we are in a cuckold/dom relationship because he's never in our pics).

threesomes and sometimes I'll sit back and watch. No cuckold activities
If your wife has sex with another man it is, by definition, cuckoldry, so watching her do it is obviously a cuckold activity, but I think I understand what you're saying. To wit, that you all aren't into it for the humiliation element or anything demeaning, but rather the thrill and excitement generated by a wife having great sex for sport. I think a lot of folks -- probably most-- relate more to that kind of philosophy anyhow.

Last edited:
If your wife has sex with another man it is, by definition, cuckoldry, so watching her do it is obviously a cuckold activity, but I think I understand what you're saying. To wit, that you all aren't into it for the humiliation element or anything demeaning, but rather the thrill and excitement of great sex.

Most swingers would disagree with this definition. I play with other women alone and with my wife so does this change things? We found the 4-way connection in swinging to be a bit problematic, we've done and will do it, it but neither of us will "take one for the team" so we look for fun and it could be a couple or singles. Obviously, finding single men is much easier than finding a unicorn so the majority of our play goes this way.

I believe most people understand, in terms we use here, to know the difference between "Cuckold" and "Hotwife" type play, however, you're technically correct. The fucking swingers are going to be pissed off when they find out.. lol

I don't think watching constitutes cuckold. Hubby watches more than he participates, but he's not denied or humiliated or lessened in any way. I love him and he has full access to me. We're a perfectly normal married couple except for the many times I climax on large black cocks.
:cool: :sex:
Nothing against the cuckold lifestyle, it's just not ours. (Most of our followers assume we are in a cuckold/dom relationship because he's never in our pics).
We are very much the same way in our relationship.

Cuckolding, wife-sharing, swapping, threesomes,etc. are terms that I think are largely misunderstood and used interchangeably on this site and others. Cuckolding must contain at least an element of unwillingness or lack of control of the situation on the part of the husband. It is not the same as engaging in a threesome or other such activity I don't think.

View attachment 933002
This threesome is a bit of interracial fun the white couple decide to try out. The most likely outcome wil be the white males cuckolding and the start of his wifes black cock addiction as the black male takes over from him.
I'm sure when whe ever get in this situation/position my wife will sure softly slide her wet pussy over his bbc and she would love cuck me from that day. I would be the perfect start for our cuckold marriage.

Although I have watch wife have sex with black a quite a few times now last night was the first time I really felt like a cuckold husband. Linda had sex with this guy once before, in a hotel, but hosted him. She was real horny and foreplay lasted for what seemed an age. He would let her suck me or wank me but only for a few seconds and tell me to sit down. Kept telling me to leave the room then when to come back in. A few times he told me to fuck her but just as I was about to enter her pulled me away. He stayed the night and this went on most of the night.

Back