Cuckold University Training

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Ever since 50 Shades and 50 Shades darker, the volume of emails, texts and referrals that I've gotten has increased. It would seem no surprise since the world of sex is becoming more open and mainstream, but one niche within sexual relationships is still unspeakable to the outside world.

I am a very experienced Teacher of Sex and submission in the NYC area. I am a former professor as well at the collegiate level, so my courses and training programs are based on actual educational research best practices. I am really good at what I do and I have proven results.

I get asked this all the time, which is the reason for my post.

How do you train a male cuckold?

First there is a syllabus for learning.
The syllabus consists of the following topics
1. the philosophy of cuckolding
2. the psychology of the proper cuckold
3. individual needs assessment and cuckold survey

that is part 1 of the course or training
Part 2
4. Development of a personal cuckold learning goal/path
5. relationship building skills
6. sexual development

Part 3
7. real world (field experience) dating/cuckolding

Graduation.

Ever since 50 Shades and 50 Shades darker, the volume of emails, texts and referrals that I've gotten has increased. It would seem no surprise since the world of sex is becoming more open and mainstream, but one niche within sexual relationships is still unspeakable to the outside world.

I am a very experienced Teacher of Sex and submission in the NYC area. I am a former professor as well at the collegiate level, so my courses and training programs are based on actual educational research best practices. I am really good at what I do and I have proven results.

Part 2
6. sexual development

Part 3

Graduation.

Part 2
6. sexual development

Part 3

Graduation.
Interresting aspects, thought provoking.

How do I train
You can PM me if you want.

So one of the cuckoldresses is very upset with me because of the flakiness of the cuckolds from NYC. She is blaming me that men who "claim" to be cuckold don't turn out to be cuckold. So I have changed my process in terms of single men looking to get into this or work with me.

In order to save time with questions - If you are a single male cuckold or wannabe this is what you must agree to do
1. We need to have a Skype call - no exceptions
2. You need to get a hotel room in NYC or Hoboken
3. You need to send me the confirm email to the hotel prior to the date - so i know its for real
4. I will bring one of my female sub sexual students
5. You will watch (no participation) only me Dominate her in front of you.

If you pass all of that, then you will be allowed to be invited to my cuckold events, as well as meet the cuckoldresses that request I help them meet real men to live this very specific life.

This has never changed, but you must be serious about a long term relationship leading to marriage.

I have to state this - since there are idiots on this site.

I am presenting 1 way to not waste my time or any woman that wants to meet a cuckold's time. If you have a better idea, to prove you are for real, and not going to waste people's time, then i am open to hearing it. For those real cuckolds on here, please do not take offense to this, since you guys would never do these things, but unfortunately there are a few bad apples here who are looking for masturbation material and feel their time is more valuable that others.

I am stating this again, since I have gotten emails from people who are not looking for this, but

If you contact me, you MUST be looking for a REAL relationship, in REAL life, not online with the hope that marriage can happen. Do not contact me for sex, do not contact me for a hook-up, do not contact me to "set you" up with someone. I am not a PIMP, and if you try and treat me as such, I will cease from communication.

You must meet me first. I am married and hetero, I have no interest in you sexually. I have no interest in your money, your profession or anything else. But cuckoldresses put their faith and trust in me, and I must ensure that any man that they meet at my events is of the same caliber.

Part 2
6. sexual development

Part 3

Graduation.
Hmmmm. Interesting

Taking Applications for the Univ

Also trying to put a "cuckold" meeting in the City soon. Any men interested in getting together to finally admit you want this among other men who want this lifestyle.

No more hiding in the shadows of the internet. We shall see how many of you are for REAL.

Back