CUCKOLD TALK

Not yet a cuck but both she and I fantasize about her with other men and sometimes women. My wife has had a series of health issues that have pushed sex to her mental back burner. She knows my fantasy and we merge it with hers. She loves the idea of a doctor or masseur getting overly friendly with her. We’ll play it out and I’ll wear a large dildo through a pair of tight briefs while pretending to be her boyfriend. I’ll ask her why she’s here with me if she’s married and she’ll let me know it’s because her husband can’t make her cum with his small cock etc. It seriously gets both of our juices flowing ?
Playing games is fun

Uhhh , a black man has been inside you !
" yes honey , you know how im attracted to black men and i couldnt resist him. I loved how his beautiful strong black body looked and felt and between my white legs"
Tell me what he did to you baby , please tell me i need to know what this black man did to my wife.
Was he better than me ? Was sex with him better , please ohh god please tell me i need to know baby !
" he fucked me so hard in our bed honey and yes the black man is sooo much better. Mmmm honey sex with a black man is definately better than sex with any white man , he is so much better in bed , i loved how his black cock fills me and he fucks me sooo much better than you can baby.
I want his black cock in me right now . Showing you how his black cock looks inside your wife. Showing you how hard your wife cums when his black cock releases all his hot black cum deep inside my white cunt.
Oh God baby ahhhhh god a black man fucks my wife ,tell me more im gonna cum !!
tumblr_inline_mfzffzoPhc1roo8pf.gif

Last edited:
We are in our 60's. My wife cuckolded me in our second year of marriage. It took 2 more years to catch her. That was devastating. I was too insecure to leave her after she told me my dick was so small it couldn't satisfy anyone. I knew she was still seeing the man with the huge dick. Sometimes it was so loose when we had sex I knew she was seeing him. I began to fantasize about what it would be like to watch her. It began to give me erections thinking about it. She finally agreed to let me watch. It was even more devastating. I couldn't believe she could take anything as large as his cock but it disappeared to his balls easily. I had never seen her orgasm as often or as intensely. Even as devastated as the sight was to be I came without being touched.

Afterwards we talked. I acknowledged there was no way I could do that for her. We agreed she could do whatever she wanted as long as she told me about what she did. After the super stud moved away, she started seeing a fellow teacher that was black and just as well hung. They have been getting together for the last 16 years. When she comes home, I clean her pussy as she tells me the details. Everyone is happy.

We are in our 60's. My wife cuckolded me in our second year of marriage. It took 2 more years to catch her. That was devastating. I was too insecure to leave her after she told me my dick was so small it couldn't satisfy anyone. I knew she was still seeing the man with the huge dick. Sometimes it was so loose when we had sex I knew she was seeing him. I began to fantasize about what it would be like to watch her. It began to give me erections thinking about it. She finally agreed to let me watch. It was even more devastating. I couldn't believe she could take anything as large as his cock but it disappeared to his balls easily. I had never seen her orgasm as often or as intensely. Even as devastated as the sight was to be I came without being touched.

Afterwards we talked. I acknowledged there was no way I could do that for her. We agreed she could do whatever she wanted as long as she told me about what she did. After the super stud moved away, she started seeing a fellow teacher that was black and just as well hung. They have been getting together for the last 16 years. When she comes home, I clean her pussy as she tells me the details. Everyone is happy.
i guess some of us cuckold learn just as you did early that we can't satisfy our wives or as you wife told you and mine told me couldn't satisfy any woman. we just need to accept it and enjoy her pleasure and our little hard dicks

Congratulations on your acceptance of being a cuckold and your submission to your wife's needs. You are a good cuckold husband.

I have been cuckold for 4 years and happy to answer any questions truthfully.
Due to a mistake on my wifes behalf when taking her pill (missing a few days) she is now 5 months pregnant and too late for a termination, we have accepted this and the ******* is definitely black as I had a vasectomy many years ago and I am also on TRT which lowers sperm, so it is impossible to be mine.
Congratulations!

I think I’ll forever in dreamland instead of reality, but not for lack of trying. ?’s: 1. How intense were hub’s butterflies the first hookup, and 2. Did she take it bareback first time? Thanks to all for sharing.
1, butterflies were super intense but was super hot knowing once i let her leave i knew it was on and no turning back and it hasn't been since, she loves it!! but what did i expect? its hot!!! LOL They saw each other for a long time but now we are looking for a local replacement.. 2,,,she didn't first time but 2nd time with him she did and there after

Wifeless wannabe cuckold! Don't even have a girlfriend! Regardless, i would serve as a cuckold to any white girl. As long as she's BBC ONLY! Even if it's only one time only, i desire to fulfill my cuckold fantasy!

Back