CUCKOLD TALK

I am very glad thank. I am waiting
My sissy misty would like some advanced cuckol
Cuckold for over 20 years last 10 wife has been black cock only
i would like my sissy sl
Cuckold for over 20 years last 10 wife has been black cock only
My sissy misty needs some advanced tip and psychological assessment and insight as what she should be doing. I have started locking her clit away for long periods of 24/7 chastity training. The minimum time is 10- 24hr periods in a row. The Maximum period for now until we raise her aptitude and get the correct deportment will be 30- 60 24/7 periods. Misty gets released every 3 days for cleaning, and every 10 - 24hr periods she gets either a 2 hour tease, but no cumming, a 20min sissy clit licking absolutely, or she can fuck her pocket pussy for 90 seconds with numbing creme on it and can let her little sissy clit spurt a tiny little sissy spurt if she is capable i. 90seconds. If misty cannot come this way the she gets an auto 30 days no exceptions. If this is her second attempt and still cant spurt in the prescribed time the.she goes automatically to 60days 24/7. Failure on the third try wil result in 120 days of 24/7 chastity. We are seeking new ways to train Misty to take her where she needs to be. Thought and training ideas/regimens would be welcomed. Natasha

Back