CUCKOLD TALK

I wanna talk men who are cuckold about cuckolding.

I have been cuckold for 4 years and happy to answer any questions truthfully.
Due to a mistake on my wifes behalf when taking her pill (missing a few days) she is now 5 months pregnant and too late for a termination, we have accepted this and the ******* is definitely black as I had a vasectomy many years ago and I am also on TRT which lowers sperm, so it is impossible to be mine.

I have been cuckold for 4 years and happy to answer any questions truthfully.
Due to a mistake on my wifes behalf when taking her pill (missing a few days) she is now 5 months pregnant and too late for a termination, we have accepted this and the ******* is definitely black as I had a vasectomy many years ago and I am also on TRT which lowers sperm, so it is impossible to be mine.

How can you answer truthfully when your whole profile is made up! The real angel40 from fab didn't have any knowledge of this account, she is also from Ireland not Scotland.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 14 years in a sexless relationship due to me having E.D. I also became bi curious during that time, eventually had a bisexual encounter that she later became aware of.
We had an open, honest conversation in the summer of 2017 about our lack of sex, with me knowing she was sexually starved. I suggested she have sex with another man or men, with her agreeing but only if I was present. In November 21 of 2017 she had her first BBC, enjoyed it very much and has been black only since.

Back