Cuckold support group

i think this is a great idea as well, as an aspiring cuck. It would be great to talk to others about potential fears and self doubt which i'm sure most have dealt with. Once pandoras box is opened it cannot be closed. So yes there is fear in knowing that.

When my wife told me that she wanted to cuckold me, I got very afraid, I would say even scared. It was a long time until I gave in to my wife's desire.

When we talked about her being penetrated by a huge black cock, I became incredibly aroused. I was turned on in a way that I had never been before. My erections were even more powerful than they were in my teenage years.

I experienced intensely erotic and emotional feelings because I imagined my wife with a handsome, strong black male.

My wife started seeing a black man who has now become her black boyfriend.

My feelings are an intoxicating cocktail that become addictive, and include jealousy, lust, suspicion, humiliation, anguish, helplessness, graphic sexual fantasy, and - most of all - INTENSE EROTIC LONGING.

I wish that all white males could at least once in their lifetime experience something as powerful, arousing and beautiful as this. It's truly amazing, and I am eternally grateful that my wife made me her IR cuckold.

1 (8).jpg

India-Summers-in-the-Cock-of-Fame.jpg

tumblr_ntkbre7D4p1secv8fo1_500.jpg

I got interested in this lifestyle before I knew there was a name for it. I felt like I was broken because it was something so out of the norm. If time has taught me anything there is no such thing as true normal. If I had the access to understand this more back then it may have given me more courage to pursue it then.
Agree, had I had access to the internet in my early 20's, and understood what a cuckold is and why I will ultimately become one, would have helped a lot over the journey. Also dealing with the shame, guilt, jealousy, frustration (and bouts of depression) from not only the realisation of having a small penis, thus never dating girls/ women or sex with them, and then finally having a gf who constantly cheated on me from the beginning, just being able to have been able to chat to others like myself would have helped me a lot. I truly thought I was the only one born with a small cock, as it was 10 years before I could even purchase a condom that fitted, so I assumed, no one else had my condition.

Plus, being so turned on by future partners cheating on me just left me more confused, and confused my partners as well... we just didn't realise this was a popular lifestyle. Had my gf's/ wives understood it more, they may have had more respect for me as well, which they all sort of lost for me over time with me watching them have sex with others.

It would be a good idea Also for me....

I think Also We (this community /website) can create a page/part of forum where (like black man or wife/girl can here) certificate us as a beta boy/cuckold....

So couple or girl in “moment” of need to feel dom can comment or rate baby penis.....

Hope that can become another part of forum...

It would be a good idea Also for me....

I think Also We (this community /website) can create a page/part of forum where (like black man or wife/girl can here) certificate us as a beta boy/cuckold....

So couple or girl in “moment” of need to feel dom can comment or rate baby penis.....

Hope that can become another part of forum...
So what about to create new area of forum ?

Has anyone ever talked about or actually went about creating a support group for cuckolds? I think it would be really helpful for dealing with cuck fear. I have ran away from so many chances of meeting women who are into cuckolding, but then my fear takes over, I always think: “well maybe I should be normal and get into a normal relationship” despite the fact that I don’t see myself being able to have sex with a woman. I think we should start a support group to help cucks stay cucks when the fear and doubt sets in.
I agree! Cuckolds tend to be emotional and easily upset. Help from experienced cuckolds and friends would help them stay the course when they become confused or over stimulated.

Back